Jeff Ireland: Start of free agency will be “nuts” | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jeff Ireland: Start of free agency will be “nuts”

Great post, and then you go and ruin it with the last paragraph. Sims walker as our number 1??? Lol. Welcome to definitive 3-13 and no playmakers. Marshall won't be getting suspended. You guys really need to get over that fact.

I didn't say he'd be getting suspended for getting stabbed. I said I'd deal him for 2012 picks - so we'll have the ammo to trade up for an elite QB in that draft - and I said I'd do that b/c I expect him to eventually get suspended THE NEXT TIME he slaps some h0. And there will be a next time if past behavior is any indicator of future results.

We're probably gonna finish around .500 - maybe 7-9 again so probably drafting somewhere between 12 and 16 - so if you want to be able to move up for Luck/Jones/Barkley, we're gonna need to be able to put together a package of high picks to climb up into the top 3.

And FWIW, when healthy, Sims-Walker is a decent WR1. Of course he's not as talented as Marshall but talent isn't Marshall's problem.

Several reasons, really.

Tony Sparano's conservative nature, Dan Henning's playbook that dates back to the beginning of the Roman empire, Chad Henne's woeful QB play, DB's dropping INT's left and right, poor interior OL play, poor running game, no credible threat at TE, lack of game breaking WR, horrible ST schemes, lack of return game. Feel free to add anything else.

How about injuries...AGAIN?

It'll be nuts because FA's will be signing like crazy in the first 5 minutes since FO's have been already talking it up with agents for an even longer time then normal. Please don't think for 1 second there aren't deals already done and teams are just waiting to press send on the fax machine once it's open season!

Back
Top Bottom