Jeff Ireland's Biggest Mistakes is?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jeff Ireland's Biggest Mistakes is??

Anybody else spot the incredibly IRONY in the dichotomy of these two posts by the same person?

Anytime anybody tries to sell Truth via unknown conviction, it creates a "convenient opinion".......

well regardless of what anyone says Ireland was and is the gm so either he was basically stealing money as parcells bitch with no say which give me no respect for him or he made the case or supported the pick. I guess Ireland had nothing to do with signing cameron wake either oh but thats a good move so lets give him credit. Some choose to believe that everything good has been Ireland and everything bad has been Parcells I blame both.

We will never know what Ireland thought of Pat white but never have heard he didnt want him but thats a convenient opinion by many on this board

parcells was in the golf cart checking out pat white ever day in practice. wonder why? to check on jeff and how he ****ed up picking a guy so puny he would quit early next season?

BP had mega money with no stipulations on leaving. BP f'd up and Ross knows it and its why ireland is still here. They know what happened on the inside. trust me.

well regardless of what anyone says Ireland was and is the gm so either he was basically stealing money as parcells bitch with no say which give me no respect for him or he made the case or supported the pick. I guess Ireland had nothing to do with signing cameron wake either oh but thats a good move so lets give him credit. Some choose to believe that everything good has been Ireland and everything bad has been Parcells I blame both.

well wait a second here. let use some common sense here. Who is known as a talent evaluator here? You think Parcells went to canada to check on this guy? Who was checking on guys in Canada this year?

well wait a second here. let use some common sense here. Who is known as a talent evaluator here? You think Parcells went to canada to check on this guy? Who was checking on guys in Canada this year?

well people want to believe that Ireland did not do the research and had say on Pat white I mean he is the talent evaluator known as the GM

What was Ireland doing in his first three seasons as GM, playing solitaire in his PC :lol:

How is he blamed for whiffing on Harbaugh? Cutting a washed up Bell was bad?

Bleacher Report gon Bleacher Report I guess. Can't take it seriously, sorry. Just reads in a tone like "bitter ex-wife".

That made me vomit in my mouth a little bit. It was like watching a slideshow of all the reasons your life sucks right now...including a picture of your girlfriend getting nailed by a much better looking, much richer, and much better hung guy.

Everything okay at home, Buddy? lol, j/k

Because Jeff Ireland didn't draft Ted Ginn. We've had so much failure associated with this organization, its easy to forget who ****ed up what.

Hahaha! Thanks for the reminder! It has all rolled into year after year of bad decisions... This years draft WON'T be the same!!! Fingers crossed we snag a playmaker at 8!!!

Talking about how Koa Misi "terrorized" Alabama in the Sugar Bowl and had 3 sacks... when in fact he had none. Stevenson Sylvester is the kid who had 3 sacks.

Perhaps Ireland thought he picked Sylvester when he drafted Koa Misi? Can't blame that one on Parcells....

This Dave Hyde piece was a beauty.....

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/20...10_1_brandon-marshall-trade-dolphins-koa-misi

I had forgot all about that lol Never thought the guy was very bright anyway but dont think he is the worst gm just not one of the better ones

Back
Top Bottom