Jersey info pls. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jersey info pls.

100% Dolphins

Starter
Reaction score
yo, can someone pls tell me where i can get the dolphins throwback jersey that they wore in the turkey day game?

Do the make any retro dolphins uniforms?, or basketball jerseys?....pls link me if you know of anyting

thanks.

A little somewhat-non-related post...

I'm working on a deal to get Authentic jerseys for MUCH cheaper than almost anywhere else. There should be a deal coming soon... keep your eyes open!

FinHeavenAJ said:
A little somewhat-non-related post...

I'm working on a deal to get Authentic jerseys for MUCH cheaper than almost anywhere else. There should be a deal coming soon... keep your eyes open!

and thats why one day, finheaven WILL rule the wooooooorld!!!

I have an Abdul-Jabber in that style. I got it when he was a rookie by accident because my Mom and Sister couldn't find the current jersey anywhere else.

100% Dolphins said:
yo, can someone pls tell me where i can get the dolphins throwback jersey that they wore in the turkey day game?

Do the make any retro dolphins uniforms?, or basketball jerseys?....pls link me if you know of anyting

thanks.

Same question ive wanted answered... those jerseys is tight!!!

The jersey was available on NFL.com right after the Thanksgiving game. But they only had Seau, and I only buy jerseys for guys that have been Fins for most of their careers, or started out as Fins. I really wanted a Chambers one, considering what a monster day he had.

I don't know if they still have them available, but I'd check the Pro Shop at NFL.com

Im stationed in Korea (army)

I had the orange jersey made before they even sold them in the states. You can get anything made here with any player or team,throwbacks are a dime a dozen here.

The Dolphins Pro SHop has only Seau left in the TrowBack in Large and Xlarge. Price is $74.99. We also will ship. 954-424-7590.

Back
Top Bottom