Jersey numbers for the 2014 draftees | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jersey numbers for the 2014 draftees

Oh thank god.....I was worried Landry was going to roll with 19....

don't think anything is set in stone. i'm sure if players are released, the other players can request a new number.

wanted landry in 81, which is still available. But all these skill guys want low numbers these days. at least he isn't 19. that number should be banned by the dolphins. it is cursed just ask binns. lol

Every number looks sensible and excellent other than Landry. Low numbers on receivers are ridiculous, IMO.

Of course, I can't understand the fascination with black cars or black jerseys or anything Nike.

Supposedly you can't argue with taste. I'll argue. Current tastes are awful in so many areas. I had a contractor today tell me not to include a medicine cabinet in the bathrooms of my renovated rental. Supposedly they are out of style. Oh, now that settles it. I'm supposed to be petrified of including something practical because it's out of style. Why be alone when I can be a clone? Please tell me all the latest trends so I can march right along.

Back
Top Bottom