Jersey Sites? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jersey Sites?

Zildjianz

Active Roster
Reaction score
What is the best place to buy Replica / Knockoff Jerseys

I have checked out the following websites for a Fins Jersey.

http://www.nfljerseysupply.com

http://www.weiketrade.com/

I have heard of jersey101 but there site is down.
Have any of you had any experiences with these places, good or bad please give me feedback.

Before anyone chimes in with get authentic, I would love to but my budget does not allow of this, as I have kids to feed. Anyway I digress, please chime in with what you have heard or personally experienced with these companies.

nice thread,they are all ok
i ordered jerseys from www.borntrade.com before, they have been selling James and Bosh's jerseys now
online store not only jersey101, my friends ordered from www.weiketrade.com before and said good quality.
enclosed photo James Heat jersey
1094354.JPG

I haven't checked the Fins site in a while, but they blew out the Ronnie Brown jersey for like 20.00 a month ago. Or check when Foot Locker or a place like that has their 30% Family and Friends special like every other month.

Replicas are fine for game day . . . but I definitely would save up for the authenic if you just want to rock a jersey.

I have had three offical jerseys, Real old school Fins Jersey ( back in Marino day), than they changed them ( When Jimmy Johnson came on board, and I bought another, and a Cardinals NFL 75th anniversary jersey. Lost them all when my bro lied and said he paid the storage fee ( had them in storage) Lost them all because he didn't pay it. Anyway Not in a place where I can spend that kind of cash right now to get another official one, so I'm gonna go with a knock off for right now.

eBay.ca I ordered a sweet b Marshall. It's worth a look the vendor is cavdaily

heh the guy has said 2 times that he is not in a position to buy an authentic... and to be honest, 260$ for a jersey or whatever it is for an authentic, is a little absurd anyways. i love my team and all but that doesnt mean im crazy enough to spend that much money on a glorified shirt. ya they're nice... but some people just cant swing that.

I bought one from a member on here . I was impressed woth it and would definately buy from him again , can't remember his user name but try the items for sale forum . Think his company is called icon Jerseys.

i actually just bought 2 replicas, an orange ricky williams (15$) and white ronnie brown(25$) on ebay. they were definitely worth it for me, i wear the hell out of them. authentics are cool, but in a replica you dont have to worry about the jersey, u can just wear it and enjoy it. with a $300 authentic you always have to be on guard, or atleast i would with a jersey like that.

NFLJerseySupply looks pretty good, like 4 friends and myself are all going to order from there this upcoming week, if we get 5 jerseys its only $26 each and no shipping handling. the only thing is you have to email them before hand to get their *Stock List*.

if i were to suggest a website for ordering alone though, it would hands down be DHgate.com though. this website is a host for sellers like nfljerseysupply. so you can find 100's upon 1000's of different jersey sellers online all on one website. the best part is you email the sellers through their website, so if they tell you they have so and so jersey, its there in writing. this way you cant get the wrong jerseys. the website will not release your payment for the jerseys until you have received the product and confirmed that everything was correct in your order. thats why i like it, they also have soo many choices. but the jerseys range from 20-100 dollars. they average around 30-40 dollars but you can definitely find the diamonds in the rough just by searching for a few minutes. and lastly the best part is that they have VONTAE DAVIS and SEAN SMITH.

What are some good reliable sites for authentic jersey's? Time to load up on a a Marshall and Dansby! Looking for authentic orange! :up:

my cousin has gotten his from nflnhlshop.com, i have seen them pretty good stuff

nice thread,they are all ok
i ordered jerseys from www.borntrade.com before, they have been selling James and Bosh's jerseys now
online store not only jersey101, my friends ordered from weiketrade.com before and said good quality.
enclosed photo James Heat jersey
View attachment 6444
So have you bought a Dolphins jersey from Borntrade? Because a Marshall jersey for $25 brings the quality in to question.

Back
Top Bottom