JESSE PALMER for a look? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JESSE PALMER for a look?

only if he changes his name to Carson.

bigfish#99 said:
at this point it wouldn't hurt to bring this guy in for a look...

Dude IM not gonna jump all over you for it, but do you really think this guy can come in here and make a difference? Before you hit the send button, did you have any doubts about it? IM sure you did.

He can't help us in anyway at all. I live in NJ and got to see him play a few times at the meadowlands, he is beyond AJ BAD.

:goof:

Remember Palmer was the second choice for the bachelor to our own A.J. Feeley!
A. J. turned it down because he was dating Hether Mitts. The irony would be monumental wouldn't it????

I want to add my vote for bringing in Josh Harris for a looksee. He is a solid "developmental" type!

Why would we bring in a total scrub when a guy like Couch is out there? I'm no Couch supporter but he has a lot more upside and at least has experience.

I say we stick with what we have and next year, the Saban cleanup will begin.
We still don't know what we have in Sage and Palmer can start his acting career very soon or modeling career.

Ohiophinphan said:
I want to add my vote for bringing in Josh Harris for a looksee. He is a solid "developmental" type!

I'd add a thrid for him, hes built like a linebacker, had one of the strongest arms in the draft his year, and is just a winner.

Back
Top Bottom