Jet fans are hilarious! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jet fans are hilarious!

dcdolfan

Starter
Club Member
Reaction score
Was bored and went to theganggreen.com and they have a thread up trying to convince themselves that Brooks Bollinger is the next Tom Brady. Its too hilarious! They have like 5 pages of replies worth of ppl trying to psyche themselves up! I thought it was sarcasm or a joke at first, but they are serious. Needless to say if that were to happen, I would probably be on suicide watch!

dcdolfan said:
Sorry! I dont post much, didnt realize I should have posted that elsewhere.

it would still come up on the "new posts" page and get attention. And it is funny, remember, that was us just a week ago, everyone at each others throat.

Yeah I saw this and couldn't stop laughing - and that was just at the title of the thread. Then I read all the people posting how it was a real possibility, and how they were all excited .... that was the really funny part.

I feel sorry for the Jets fans. I can't believe I am saying this.

But Pennington could be done for good. He threw with a torn RC and got hit a couple of times.

I don't know if Herm had another option that game. But if they dressed 3 QBs (which imo they should have) then he was foolish to send Pennington back in the game. Your Franchise QB and you let him damage his arm even more.

There is also a new thread at theganggreen.com saying that some kid knows a guy that says they are getting Favre for 2 first rounders and a 4th.

BigScuingili said:
There is also a new thread at theganggreen.com saying that some kid knows a guy that says they are getting Favre for 2 first rounders and a 4th.

2 first rounders and a 4th for an over-the-hill QB like Favre?...I seriously doubt it.
:confused:

dcdolfan said:
Was bored and went to theganggreen.com and they have a thread up trying to convince themselves that Brooks Bollinger is the next Tom Brady. Its too hilarious! They have like 5 pages of replies worth of ppl trying to psyche themselves up! I thought it was sarcasm or a joke at first, but they are serious. Needless to say if that were to happen, I would probably be on suicide watch!
as unlikely as it is that Bollinger is that good (he WAS 3rd on the depth chart for a reason....), don't forget that Ben Roethlisberger won his job through an injury, as did Brady. It has happened before.

I knew that would get some hits.... I am GreenMachine. That post was made to counteract all the negative posts. It is all tongue in cheek. Please, nobdoy thinks Bollinger is Brady. Look past pee and fart jokes and there is more humor to be found:D

Well, this morning it looks like Chad and Jay are out the season.

Time to go to plan C, which is to put a guy who hasn't taken 10 snaps in the NFL in to win some games.

Sick to my stomach this morning, but here we go.

BZ

The thread is half joking, we do need something to hold on to. It's only 3 weeks in so we are not giving up. I think Brooks is going to be fine, we don't need him to be great just mediocre and I think he can do that.

Back
Top Bottom