Jet QB intercepted on coin toss | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jet QB intercepted on coin toss

How many former Jets head coaches super bowl victories since super bowl 3 are now at 4. With Belly 3 and Carroll 1

The Comish also seemed sloshed after the game.

Namath looked like a fool out there with that fur coat on.

His daughter is smoking hot though, she made an appearance on Hardknocks.

My 13 year old talked about that "interception" for 10 minutes -> I said the NFL needs to get the PIMP outta there -> he was hammered again!

The NFL missed a chance to allow some of the first responders from 9-11 to play a role in the coin flip. If we go back, part of the reason supposedly the NFL was going to give NYC a Super Bowl, was to help in the city's recovery.

I am not hating on the NFL, but I think it would have been awesome to see some of the brave heroes from that day be there at the flip as opposed to legendary QB's.

The NFL missed a chance to allow some of the first responders from 9-11 to play a role in the coin flip. If we go back, part of the reason supposedly the NFL was going to give NYC a Super Bowl, was to help in the city's recovery.

I am not hating on the NFL, but I think it would have been awesome to see some of the brave heroes from that day be there at the flip as opposed to legendary QB's.

that was a not a reason we got a SB, that was the talk immediately after 9/11 but we got this one b/c of the new billion dollar tin can they built.

Well...

For starters, that coat....DEAR GOD, cmon now JOE! PETA will have a field day, apart from the fact he looked commical.

Once he tossed the coin and the ref caught it my first thoughts.....Wow, Joe Namath already drunk. Nice!

Thankfully no female news reporters around.

F*** Peta....I love animals...They taste great!!!!

Back
Top Bottom