Jets #1 on toughest schedule list... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets #1 on toughest schedule list...

Originally posted by nyrican
yea me to, nice and cool no heat.... last game of the season

may mean something for both teams ..

Can't get any better then this....

I will be seeing you at proplayer as well ...

:cool:

hopefully, the fins will have already clinched home field and will be resting their starters ;)

Oh come on now, don't you want it to be winner takes all ...

in Miami in you house....

the Green and White road warriors playing for all the marbles...

now that's they way i want to see it...

What hit me is that Pittsburg has an easy schedule this year as always so they'll go 12-4 to finish ahead of some way better teams in the AFC east and west.

yeah but we will also play at your place in week 2 so weather no factor as well, although the schedule maker screwed us with the bills, at home a sunday night and deep into december on the road

Oh come on now, don't you want it to be winner takes all ...

in Miami in you house....

the Green and White road warriors playing for all the marbles...

now that's they way i want to see it...

If they are playing for the #1 seed in the conference that would be fine:)

Actually, both teams will probably sweep Buffalo so there are two wins right there:lol:

Originally posted by Al13
yeah but we will also play at your place in week 2 so weather no factor as well, although the schedule maker screwed us with the bills, at home a sunday night and deep into december on the road

That is kinda unfair, but im not complaining. But it could be worse if you had a Mnday night game in Buffalo in december. Then it would be super cold.

Pittsburgh has an easy schedule every year meanwhile they are an average team. As soon as they play a real team they get exposed.:chair:

why would you think Jet fans would say that if they lost games due to the schedule would blame the schedule..

Just like Herm would say WE PLAY TO WIN THE GAME

I would think that because I see it without fail every year. Living in Jetsland, I've seen how when ANY loss occurs there's ALWAYS an excuse. Not from the team itself, from the fans and the media. The Jets never lose a game to a better team, they always beat themselves according to the fans and local sportswriters. If you had to read Mark Cannizaro and Steve Serby every day during the year, you'd say the same thing! ;)

Originally posted by Mdolphins18
Pittsburgh has an easy schedule every year meanwhile they are an average team. As soon as they play a real team they get exposed.:chair:

lol, like the Texans... lol

On comment to the Jets fan... Hey, what makes the Meadowlands scary in mid-september? or ever for that matter? Besides a bunch of drunk pot bellied old men screaming at the top of their lungs, there is nothing scary about playing in NJ... It hardly ever snows, and its mostly cloudy... the temp is normally around the comfortable 70's... unlike Miami where it is humid all year!!! Hey, im not complaining, im a native, but to anyone that comes from up north at any time, they are still not used to the heat...

Go ahead, think that it is a nice day at the beach in Dec, but you and the players are mistaken... BEWARE THE HEAT MY FRIEND!!! BEWARE THE HEAT!!!!!! BWAHAHAHA :fire:

:lol: j/k

CANT WAIT TILL WEEK 2!!!!!!!!

Well all i have to say is that i am not worryed with the bills new d and smash mouth football game plan it's all good ....

go bills

huge bills fan

Originally posted by BILLS2003
Well all i have to say is that i am not worryed with the bills new d and smash mouth football game plan it's all good ....

go bills

huge bills fan

what does this have to do with the subject we are talking about??? ne wayz... how do you know that the bills will have a smash mouth football game plan or a good d??? have you talked Gregg Williams, and he told you his plans to have a smashmouth football game plan??? or have you warped yourself into the future to judge your new defense that hasnt played one down????? im just curious.....

oh, and you cant put my words in my mouth, cuz unlike the Bills, our defense is proven, but now it has sam knight and seau... we are also famous for our smash mouth d in the past...

but your smash mouth d can't stop bledsoe and the boys ... and it's kinda ovviously that thay sign sam gash and campbell and get rid or jay r. and larry centers.... boy getting rid of 2 air attacks players for 2 blocking players .....

p.s. ricky will run no were this year ....

go bills

huge bills fan

This is a load of bunk.

Last year the Bills were tied for #1 and they going into the season and they had games against Cincinnati, Chicago, Houston, Detroit and Minnesota.

Originally posted by BILLS2003
but your smash mouth d can't stop bledsoe and the boys ... and it's kinda ovviously that thay sign sam gash and campbell and get rid or jay r. and larry centers.... boy getting rid of 2 air attacks players for 2 blocking players .....

p.s. ricky will run no were this year ....

go bills

huge bills fan

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHA:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry, but can you please explain to me how ricky isnt going to run anywhere??? Last year was the olines first year together, and they were inexperienced. It was also Rickys first year in a tough system, and he got over 1800 yards... Plus we have konrad and mcmichael who are EXCELLENT run blockers... Now, you think fat Sam Adams, overrated Takeo Spikes, and the rest of your unexperienced defense is gonna stop him??? :lol:

The bills will be one of the many roads that ricky runs on, on his quest for 2000 yards.... RUN RICKY RUN!!!!!!!!

oh, and why the heck would anyone want a blocking player over a receiving player??? how do blocking TE's and FB's help you win championships??? we dont have that prob... mcmichael and konrad can do both....

no, im not done proving you wrong yet... This will be the Miami Dolphins best defense since 84, maybe ever... How do you think you are going to kill us without price, riemishma, and centers??? (All these players helped beat the fins last year...) Moulds, Bledsoe, and Henry cant do everthing, especially with our passing, and run defense...

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by BuffalosBoy

"by 2 spots... relax... it just means that we were better than you last year :-D (please do not go into how you sweeped us, i am just playing around)"

He said you were better, but you weren't cause WE BEAT YOU THE 2 TIMES WE PLAYED YOU!!!!

New Orleans swept Tampa. They must have been better last year...

Back
Top Bottom