jets actually are having a great draft.....:( | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

jets actually are having a great draft.....:(

InSabanWeTrust1

Section 238 row 6
Reaction score
the jets just got the two best oline prospects in dbrick and mangold to man their line for years. This is unfortunate and they still have the 3rd pick in the 2nd round and a early pick in the 3rd round. Their defense is decent and their oline just got a lot better. Im getting a little scared if they pick up some play makers on offense at the wr and rb positions because they are going to be a talented offense for awhile if they can make good choices with these next 2 picks.

HOPE FOR BUSTS! dont draft a rb or wr!! take a scrub new york you have to

the jets are only replacing players they lost is maingold going to be as good as mewie

You can't judge a draft class until at least 2 usually 3 years in. So you have to wait and see. D'Brickashaw will be a great player though so that is bad news. Taylor will have some epic battles with him I'm sure.

Who are D'Brick and Mangold going to block for (Ears, Pennington???)....don't fret my pet. :wink:

InSabanWeTrust1 said:
the jets just got the two best oline prospects in dbrick and mangold to man their line for years. This is unfortunate and they still have the 3rd pick in the 2nd round and a early pick in the 3rd round. Their defense is decent and their oline just got a lot better. Im getting a little scared if they pick up some play makers on offense at the wr and rb positions because they are going to be a talented offense for awhile if they can make good choices with these next 2 picks.

HOPE FOR BUSTS! dont draft a rb or wr!! take a scrub new york you have to

Plus they just traded washington for their picks and a 2nd next year.

they are having an excellent draft this year and to top it off they picked up a 6th this year and a 2nd next year to drop around 18 spots

They'll get Croyle whom I like better than Cutler. It is shaping up to be a great draft for them.

The Jets are doing very well so far, but their a long ways away from being any good. If they keep this up for a few years they'll give us some tough competition.

On the bright side, HOW BOUT DEM BILLS!!! Nice job Marv. Take a guy projected to go at 16th-25th at the 8th spot. Then trade UP into the 1st round to draft a late 2nd rounder. :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

MiamiMan147 said:
The Jets are doing very well so far, but their a long ways away from being any good. If they keep this up for a few years they'll give us some tough competition.

On the bright side, HOW BOUT DEM BILLS!!! Nice job Marv. Take a guy projected to go at 16th-25th at the 8th spot. Then trade UP into the 1st round to draft a late 2nd rounder. :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

how true. well put.

The Jets will be better next year. Good, it will make the 2 w's all the more impressive. The Jills, I almost feel for. Won't it be weird if its the LA Bills? OJ could coach! He'd be killer.

greatwade said:
how true. well put.

The Jets will be better next year. Good, it will make the 2 w's all the more impressive. The Jills, I almost feel for. Won't it be weird if its the LA Bills? OJ could coach! He'd be killer.

hehe :)

PhinsTD said:
They'll get Croyle whom I like better than Cutler. It is shaping up to be a great draft for them.

Maybe, but I think they are targeting Clemens.

Back
Top Bottom