Jets Blow 23-7 lead in 4th quarter | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Blow 23-7 lead in 4th quarter

no one can deny the jets have had luck on their side this year, but they have a tougher schedule in front of them. This is the real test we will see if they really are a great team or that jets collapse will happen. Of course as a dolphins fan i will vote for the jets collapse and i hate to say it but today they proved they definitely play their *** off when most teams would probably give up and i wish the dolphins could deliver like that. I cant even imagine what miami would have called with 49 seconds left on the 28........qb sneak :)
well in those situations, most teams play prevent. The texans however dont for some reason

It was actually the free safety's fault NOT the cb's on that play, Allen had deep safety help & the safety (Wilson) bit on the inside move by Smith & was late getting over to cover Edwards, actually a well designed & exquisitely executed play.

well in those situations, most teams play prevent. The texans however dont for some reason

Neither would the jets. The texans pass defense is terrible, they can't afford to give opposing qb's time to throw.

I have been working all weekend and I have not keeping up with the scores. That news just made my day. With our team in disarray, any news about a Jets nose dive is appreciated. Looks like the Jets December swoon is starting a little bit earlier this year.

Don't hold your breath

This thread is a full of win.

How many foot in mouth threads toward the Jets can you have in one season?

Jets also played most of the game with our backup right tackle and backup right guard.including the game winning drive.......:)

Back
Top Bottom