Jets Blow 23-7 lead in 4th quarter | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Blow 23-7 lead in 4th quarter

I wouldn't be surprised to Jason Allen cut after this game. So glad we're not having to watch him get burnt to a crisp on our defense anymore.

I don't want to hear any excuses about a miracle win and a "gift" from the other team. There was no stupid INT+fumble by Houston, no controversial PI call, no defenders running into each other or falling down. This was just a clutch QB taking advantage of the opponent's major weakness and pulling out the win

Open mouth and insert foot !!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have their franchise Quarterback without question....Guys got balls the size of Grapefruits. We gotta get on of these.

Watching the defense get shredded in the 4th quarter was no fun. The win was fun, but watching the defense was not.

Finally the Jets luck runs out!!! Hopefully it goes downhill from here for them, if only Miami's offense could play as well as the Texans

Maybe you should wait until the game's actually over before you post.

Maybe if the Dolphin's players played with some effort and desire you all wouldn't be whining about the Jets every week.

IMG_3450-1.jpg

My man!

I wouldn't be surprised to Jason Allen cut after this game. So glad we're not having to watch him get burnt to a crisp on our defense anymore.

...only to end up on the Bengals in time to serve up another TD to the Jets on Thursday?

The damn Texans are a CURSE !

We can't beat them for anything and they come up with the collapse of the season against the Jets... 72 yards in 45 seconds.

Unbelievable.. what a sh*tty week this is.

Son of a *****!!

When will you Dolphin fans learn???? We're one of the best teams in the NFL.
These wins aren't an accident.
We play hard for 60 minutes ... not 59 or 59:20 ... 60 MINUTES!
We have what your team doesn't have ... HEART and BALLS!
Santonio Holmes catches winning passes game after game, while your big-time bust
sulks and kills his own team with drops and penalties.

While you all cry about a bad call in the Steelers game, you still got the ball back didn't you???
You had 2 minutes to get into FG range for the win and what did you do with it?
Nothing.

Keep counting us out and keep sounding stupid.
Oh yeah ... and keep waiting for this "Jets Collapse" to happen.

No one can deny the Jets have had luck on their side this year, but they have a tougher schedule in front of them. This is the real test we will see if they really are a great team or that Jets Collapse will happen. Of course as a Dolphins fan i will vote for the Jets Collapse and I hate to say it but today they proved they definitely play their *** off when most teams would probably give up and I wish the Dolphins could deliver like that. I cant even imagine what Miami would have called with 49 seconds left on the 28........qb sneak :)

Back
Top Bottom