JETS fans? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JETS fans?

I guess you guys are quiet from the humiliating choke last week?

Considering that they're probably playing the best football in the league & we are far from it, i hardly consider it humiliating. Now losing to the Bills on the other hand, well.......

Like the Jets "choke" against the Bills the week after we beat their ***? I'd much rather "choke" against the Saints than the Bills. If I'm not mistaken, we were the only team this year to actually have a lead or such a large lead on the Saints. Couple that fact with the fact that we already beat the Jets soundly and it's looking like we will sweep the sorry Jets. We'll see though come Sunday afternoon.

we were the only team this year to actually have a lead or such a large lead on the Saints...correct, but you lost

we already beat the Jets soundly ..lol, 6 points on the last play of the game...

hold onto those little victories dude

we were the only team this year to actually have a lead or such a large lead on the Saints...correct, but you lost

we already beat the Jets soundly ..lol, 6 points on the last play of the game...

hold onto those little victories dude

Yea we beat you by 6 points that's a TD in a game you were at least 3 point favorites. Soundly because you barely hung around it took 2 fake punts and a BS P.I. call. That's a choke and you had an even bigger choke the following week. We lost to the Saints one of only 3 undefeated teams left, but we will sweep the Jets. Dude...

Like the Jets "choke" against the Bills the week after we beat their ***? I'd much rather "choke" against the Saints than the Bills. If I'm not mistaken, we were the only team this year to actually have a lead or such a large lead on the Saints. Couple that fact with the fact that we already beat the Jets soundly and it's looking like we will sweep the sorry Jets. We'll see though come Sunday afternoon.

We didn't choke, we just sucked. We didn't blow a 3 TD lead.

Wow! the only team to have such a large lead on the Saints. When is the parade?

You beat us soundly needing a Td in the final 10 secs to beat us by 4.

Considering that they're probably playing the best football in the league & we are far from it, i hardly consider it humiliating. Now losing to the Bills on the other hand, well.......

They played by far their worst game of the year and still beat you by double digits. You led 24-3 and couldn't win the game. That's a choke. I know NO is really good but when you have a lead like that you have to win the game.

After this Sunday's game...

Us- 3-4
You 4-4

Bank on it.

IF that happens you will STILL be beneath us in the standings.

Yea we beat you by 6 points that's a TD in a game you were at least 3 point favorites. Soundly because you barely hung around it took 2 fake punts and a BS P.I. call. That's a choke and you had an even bigger choke you had the following week. We lost to the Saints one of only 3 undefeated teams left, but we will sweep the Jets. Dude...

You beat us by 4.

IF that happens you will STILL be beneath us in the standings.

You beat us by 4.

I'm sorry I meant it would have taken you 6 points/TD to win the game. We would only be "beneath" you because you haven't had your BYE yet. Essentially it would be a tie, but after sweeping you there will be no doubt who the better team is at that point.

Monday morning when it's

jets 4-4
Miami 3-4....having swept you....

That makes the standings a little more interesting.

Yea it makes things even better for the Pats...something neither of us want. So just roll over and let us take this one...

We didn't choke, we just sucked...

Oh so that makes it so much better. I'd rather suck than choke. How gay does that sound? Literally. :lol:

No parade. Just stating a fact showing why we can and will beat you...again. Your teams included in that group that never led.

I don't think any of us Dolphin fans are in any position to trash talk to any team, regardless of who it is. Until we can play consistently well, and not have all of this shoulda', coulda', woulda', if this and if that bullsh*t, we need to keep our effing mouths shut.

AGREED!!! We have nothing to boast about, we are in the BOTTOM of our division, so the way I see it until we dont get out of there we are the worst team in the east. :oops:

We usually complain because they are here too much. Now we're complaining because they're not here enough??
No, we complain about the ones that are irrational and rude, not the ones that come here and are actually intelligent...big difference

We didn't choke, we just sucked. We didn't blow a 3 TD lead.

You beat us soundly needing a Td in the final 10 secs to beat us by 4.

They played by far their worst game of the year and still beat you by double digits. You led 24-3 and couldn't win the game. That's a choke. I know NO is really good but when you have a lead like that you have to win the game.
Of course you didn't blow a 3 td lead, you never had a 3 td lead!!!

Back
Top Bottom