Jets get TBuck?! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets get TBuck?!

FinsFan74

Cement Shoes Distributor
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this is already posted, but did the Jets pick up TBUCK??!! There HAS to be a reason that teams in our division are ALWAYS picking him up besides his ability to contribute still.....is he divulging our playbook!? LOL

He can also help the ba$t@ds when they play us. He knows what we like to do as well as the Pats.

steveincolorado said:
He can also help the ba$t@ds when they play us. He knows what we like to do as well as the Pats.

Not really he only knows the secondary and that has changed with the new rule.

Nope this is a sign that the Jets fear
CHAMBERS AND BOOKER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phinsfan1980 said:
Nope this is a sign that the Jets fear
CHAMBERS AND BOOKER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Huh?

They signed Buckley because Mickens went down. What does this have to do with Chambers and Booker?

Thats too bad. I would of took tbuck. He would be good as a dime back and special teamer. I hate we released him.

The Jets need a DB plus it doesnt hurt to have a player who knows the Pats and Fins tendencies and defensive calls.

CrunchTime said:
plus it doesnt hurt to have a player who knows the Pats and Fins tendencies and defensive calls.

If this is the one reasons that the jest signed T Buck,,, LOL .....

:lol:

Marino1983

t-buck-bledsoe-martin, a whole bunch of guys have been withen the division before

painnotpleasure said:
I was a little angry when I heard he signed with them... but what can ya do...
angry..... man I was sooo happy!! I cant wait to play the jets and put the 3wr set on the field. Tbuck will get KILLED by this new penalty. Tbuck cant cover and is more of a physical corner. He is old, takes a lot of bad penalties, and he will see the yellow flag every other time he is passed at. this actually is a great signing for us, Tbuck is washed up. Thats why we let him go and same with the Pats.

Back
Top Bottom