Jets on the verge of implosion? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets on the verge of implosion?

New York Jets, meet 3-13, 3-13 meet the New York Jets. You guys should become well acquainted for the next couple of years.........

you would know a 3-13 team when you see it but something tells me you are wrong as usual and you will disappear from the board agin when Buffalo begins to tank it.

lol NYCBillsFan, did nyjunc really say that in your sig?:lol2::chuckle::lol:

Absolutely 100%. Eli played well in his 2 SB runs, Sanchez played well in his 2 title game runs. The difference? In the '07 title game the D set up the team for the GW FG w/ a TO, the '11 title game? STs got 2 TOs deep in SF territory leading to the only 2nd half/OT pts for the Giants.

There they go again. One day after a headline-making brawl, the New York Jets continued their fighting ways Tuesday in a closed practice that was stopped twice by coach Rex Ryan, who lashed into his team.

A furious Ryan, who downplayed Monday's melee, lost his patience and ripped the team for about a minute, invoking the salty vocabulary he made famous two years ago on HBO's "Hard Knocks."
The players apparently didn't heed the message, because about 15 minutes later there was another altercation. Ryan stopped practice and ordered the players to run gassers for about five minutes.
When the punishment sprints were done, Ryan called the team together and delivered another profanity-laced screed.
A third confrontation occurred a short time later, when guard Brandon Moore screamed at defensive tackle Marcus Dixon after tackle Dennis Landolt was injured while blocking Dixon in a pass-rushing drill. Moore apparently was upset because he felt Dixon tried to hurt Landolt, who was carted off the field. And to think, the Jets relished the trip to Cortland because they felt it would foster team unity.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8242901/rex-ryan-rips-new-york-jets-another-camp-scuffle

:hclap:

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

Bwhahahaha :lol2:well at least you owned up to not knowing anything about football. Sanchez better than Eli..... Bwhahahahaha:lol2:

Where in that quote does it say Sanchez is better than Eli? I think Sanchez was better in 2010 but obviously Eli has had the better career. The point of that quote was about the Jets and Giants, both QBs played really well in their postseason runs. D and STs made the difference btw making the SB and losing in the title games for both teams. If Mark is on the Giants and plays like he has in postseason the Giants still win those SBs, if we got Eli in any postseason besides '07 or '11 we don't make either title game, if we got Eli '07 and '11 we go as far as we did w/ Mark.

The Jets offence is taylor made for Tebow with Sparano and a run heavy game plan. Sanchez will be watchin from the bench while Sparano gives those 3 point fist pumps by game 3.

you would know a 3-13 team when you see it .........

I most certainly would, and that's what I see in Cortland. nyjunk, I know we go back and forth on here and you and I differ on numerous occasions, but I am dead serious. I've seen it happen with the Bills too many times. The only time the Bills were fighting all the time and did anything positive was back in the late 80's when they were known as the Bickering Bills. They lost to Cleveland in the 89 playoffs and were able to turn it around the next year to begin their 4 year Super Bowl appearance run. The difference is that Sanchez is no Kelly, and Rex is no Marv. I see a major implosion coming. Of course I could be wrong, but I don't see the leadership from any player and certainly not from Rex. If he begins to cut problem players, then maybe, but until then, the players are running the asylum, and they are out of control........

Where in that quote does it say Sanchez is better than Eli? I think Sanchez was better in 2010 but obviously Eli has had the better career. The point of that quote was about the Jets and Giants, both QBs played really well in their postseason runs. D and STs made the difference btw making the SB and losing in the title games for both teams. If Mark is on the Giants and plays like he has in postseason the Giants still win those SBs, if we got Eli in any postseason besides '07 or '11 we don't make either title game, if we got Eli '07 and '11 we go as far as we did w/ Mark.

Wow, you really have a way with words. I usually look forward to your witty ways of pushing our buttons. I think you are officially losing it now.:crazy:

I most certainly would, and that's what I see in Cortland. nyjunk, I know we go back and forth on here and you and I differ on numerous occasions, but I am dead serious. I've seen it happen with the Bills too many times. The only time the Bills were fighting all the time and did anything positive was back in the late 80's when they were known as the Bickering Bills. They lost to Cleveland in the 89 playoffs and were able to turn it around the next year to begin their 4 year Super Bowl appearance run. The difference is that Sanchez is no Kelly, and Rex is no Marv. I see a major implosion coming. Of course I could be wrong, but I don't see the leadership from any player and certainly not from Rex. If he begins to cut problem players, then maybe, but until then, the players are running the asylum, and they are out of control........

The Jets are not fighting all the time, they had fights for 2 days out of the entire camp. Every team has fights, NE had 2 big ones last week. It happens, it's not a big deal.

Rex is better than Marv but Sanchez isn't kelly. We have a better Defense and you had the much better offense, the AFC isn't as weak as it was back then.

This reminds me of 2 years ago w/ hard Knocks when the D got cheeseburgers on the field at a scrimmage and rex lit into them. Everyone said rex lost the team, the inmates are running the asylum,... All that stuff is nonsense.

Trust me, even if things go horrible wrong this team will still win around 7-8 games. There's too much talent and they are too well coached. There's a much better chance a team like buf falls on their face as basically no one on that team has ever had team success int his league than the jets falling on their faces.

The Jets are not fighting all the time, they had fights for 2 days out of the entire camp. Every team has fights, NE had 2 big ones last week. It happens, it's not a big deal.

Rex is better than Marv but Sanchez isn't kelly. We have a better Defense and you had the much better offense, the AFC isn't as weak as it was back then.

This reminds me of 2 years ago w/ hard Knocks when the D got cheeseburgers on the field at a scrimmage and rex lit into them. Everyone said rex lost the team, the inmates are running the asylum,... All that stuff is nonsense.

Trust me, even if things go horrible wrong this team will still win around 7-8 games. There's too much talent and they are too well coached. There's a much better chance a team like buf falls on their face as basically no one on that team has ever had team success int his league than the jets falling on their faces.

We'll just have to agree to disagree. Neither one of us is going to convince the other that their opinion is right/wrong. I see why you think the way you do. I just don't think that's the case.

We'll just have to agree to disagree. Neither one of us is going to convince the other that their opinion is right/wrong. I see why you think the way you do. I just don't think that's the case.

all that really matters is wins and losses, if they win this stuff won't be talked about again and if they lose it will be the excuse. We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom