Jets Show Interest In Ronnie Brown | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Show Interest In Ronnie Brown

Depends on how you judge a team. If you judge them based on regular season performance, the Saints were better. If you judge them in the postseason, it was Seattle. If you judge them based on the last five years, it's the Saints again.

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

For me to consider a team one of the best in the NFL, it has to have quality seasons year in and year out. I just don't feel you are one of the best teams if you have trouble winning 9 games 2 out of 3 seasons.

Sounds reasonable to me

ok and if Miles Austin doesn't lose a ball in the lights last year the Giants don't make the playoffs and don't win the SB. The Colts did rest their starters, the Jets did beat them and the Jets did make the title game and are the ONLY team in the league to make 2 in the last 3 years and no team has more playoff wins in the last 3 years.

And yet they suck, how do you explain that away. Strange things happen in sports from time to time, just like in life.

How do we know they were elite this year? we have to wait for the nxt 3-4-5 years to find that out, right?
Are you for real man holy **** even other Jet fans must be embarassed by your insane bantering, outside of yourself and maybe a couple dozen other dreamy eyed dimwits does anyone think the Jets are elite. You are giving me a good laugh however....lol:lol:

Are you for real man holy **** even other Jet fans must be embarassed by your insane bantering, outside of yourself and maybe a couple dozen other dreamy eyed dimwits does anyone think the Jets are elite. You are giving me a good laugh however....lol:lol:

I'm not sure which is more embarrassing, YOU calling ME out or the fact that you can't keep up w/ a discussion and you have no idea what you are actually reading.

wwww
I'm not sure which is more embarrassing, YOU calling ME out or the fact that you can't keep up w/ a discussion and you have no idea what you are actually

Look, the Jets are not nor have ever been elite! I'm not going to go back and forth arguing over something that is as inane as this. You think they're elite,fine we all have our fantasies.

I'm not sure which is more embarrassing, YOU calling ME out or the fact that you can't keep up w/ a discussion and you have no idea what you are actually reading.

He's reading your constant insistence that the Jets are elite. Which. They. Ain't.

sparano is adding more complicated things to jets than they already have wit Rex ryan and always said Ronnie needs to lose 20 pnds to get more speed and dont hesitate hitting the hole but if he didnt do that wit the phins than its too late and he was real pure garbage wit Eagles.

AFAIK, Brown still hasn't signed with the Jests or with any other NFL team, so obviously, "interest" in him must be very minimal.

sparano is adding more complicated things to jets than they already have wit Rex ryan and always said Ronnie needs to lose 20 pnds to get more speed and dont hesitate hitting the hole but if he didnt do that wit the phins than its too late and he was real pure garbage wit Eagles.

According to Jests fans, Sparano is going to "improve" the Jests offense by making it much "simpler" than it was when Brian Schottenheimer was OC. Apparently, Schotty's offense was "too complicated" for the brilliant minds of the Jests players to grasp and execute.

I give the Jests 3 or 4 games before Jests fans start abandoning the Sparano bandwagon.

According to Jests fans, Sparano is going to "improve" the Jests offense by making it much "simpler" than it was when Brian Schottenheimer was OC. Apparently, Schotty's offense was "too complicated" for the brilliant minds of the Jests players to grasp and execute.

I give the Jests 3 or 4 games before Jests fans start abandoning the Sparano bandwagon.

I think our O was going to improve no matter who the OC is as long as the OL is healthy.

We have talent, our Ol was awful, our O is going to be fine. If our D returns to the top Ds in the league we'll be much closer to 2010 than 2011.

Back
Top Bottom