Jets Sign Tbuck | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Sign Tbuck

Philter25

MORE COWBELL!!!
Reaction score
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA

I GUARANTEE we pick on him. Man I would pass all game long against the Jets. The new rule is going to KILL Tbuck. Their secondary is pathetic....

Philter25 said:
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA

I GUARANTEE we pick on him. Man I would pass all game long against the Jets. The new rule is going to KILL Tbuck. Their secondary is pathetic....

You going to pick on us w/ Jay Fiedler or AJ Feeley? :lol: :roflmao: :lol: :roflmao:

Philter25 said:
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA

You're talking like Buckley is going to star for the Jets. at best he's the 5th or 6th CB.

I'm shaking in my boots, Jay Fiedler oooh nooo

He's probably the 4th CB on the roster anyway
Come in during Nickel/Dime situations

Buckly is a solid pick-up, and kutos to the front office for making a move to get him quickly. And don't get ahead of yourself Phin fans, the guy probably won't even be starting untill week 3, if he ever does at all.

Jets81 said:
Buckly is a solid pick-up, and kutos to the front office for making a move to get him quickly. And don't get ahead of yourself Phin fans, the guy probably won't even be starting untill week 3, if he ever does at all.
STARTING???

He's below Abraham, barrett, Strait, and Bryant in the depth chart right now. Perhaps after the bye he can pass bryant.

Back
Top Bottom