Jets win, dont look good doing it: Ted Ginn??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets win, dont look good doing it: Ted Ginn???

chumbucket

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
So what to make of the Cowboys colapse on Sunday night. Thought I was watching the dolphins playing actually. So the New York pundits can still rejoice that at least their favorite jets won. It's just one game but I didnt see anything scary from them on Sunday Night.

Teddy Ginn!!! I was surprised to see I was the first to post or at least the latest to post about Ted Ginn's day. At first I was like WTF? We let him go too soon. But really he was good on special teams for us too but he couldnt catch a damn cold so what do some of you GM's think about that situation.

The "Cowboys collapse" wasn't a "Cowboys" collapse but rather ANOTHER Tony Romo collapse.

Tony Romo is everything that I've said he is for years. He's everything you want in a QB physically, talent-wise, athletically, skill-set, etc. But he doesn't have "IT" from the shoulders up. The Dallas Cowboys will NEVER win ANYTHING of ANY kind of significance with Tony Romo as their QB. He's not dedicated. He doesn't have the responsibility as a leader. He's not good in pressure situations where it's all on him to win the football game. He's too busy hitting the links and the front pages of tabloid magazines with pop singers.

Leave the wearing of the hat backwards to JCane, Mr. Romo.

Ted Ginn has done this before...ONE good return game, then nowhere to be seen the rest of the season. IMO, I'm not going to declare giving him up a mistake YET until I see him do it on a consistent basis.

And as far as the Dallas Cowboys debacle..............I dunno........I think it's been pretty much said. Romo is the most overrated QB since Jamarcus Russell! He's a grade A choke artist!

For all the hype surrounding the Jets they are fortunate they were playing against Romo. Although it's early, the Jets didn't show me much. Jets fans will be bragging that Sancheez threw for 300 yards but he damn near cost them that game and was horrible down the stretch where he normally plays his best.

As for the Cowboys, they won't be a serious contender until they replace Romo.

hmm i wish a guy on our team could atleast win a game on his shoulders on special teams returns. hey maybe it happens, but i extremely doubt it. mistake.

The Cowboys-Jets was disgusting. It took every ounce of luck for the Jets to pull that off. It will run out.

[h=2]Jets win, dont look good doing it[/h]
Isn't that almost all Jet's wins?

Rex must have given Beelzebub a great BJ or something because they always pull that end of game last minute win crap.

For all the hype surrounding the Jets they are fortunate they were playing against Romo. Although it's early, the Jets didn't show me much. Jets fans will be bragging that Sancheez threw for 300 yards but he damn near cost them that game and was horrible down the stretch where he normally plays his best.

As for the Cowboys, they won't be a serious contender until they replace Romo.

If Jets fans are bragging about that performance, than it can finally be decided, Henne is better than Sanchez. He's had several of those same 300+ yard performances. I think just about any starting QB in the NFL would of had a similar performance. There was someone wide open every play. Credit that to Rob Ryan. You don't blitz every play when you're down to your 4th and 5th corners. Sanchez had the same exact performance as Romo, only against a bad defense, and I don't think anyone is about to mistake Romo's performance for a good one.

The "Cowboys collapse" wasn't a "Cowboys" collapse but rather ANOTHER Tony Romo collapse.

Tony Romo is everything that I've said he is for years. He's everything you want in a QB physically, talent-wise, athletically, skill-set, etc. But he doesn't have "IT" from the shoulders up. The Dallas Cowboys will NEVER win ANYTHING of ANY kind of significance with Tony Romo as their QB. He's not dedicated. He doesn't have the responsibility as a leader. He's not good in pressure situations where it's all on him to win the football game. He's too busy hitting the links and the front pages of tabloid magazines with pop singers.

Leave the wearing of the hat backwards to JCane, Mr. Romo.

But he has great #s, doesn't that make him great?:D

Back
Top Bottom