Jim Brown = IDIOT | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jim Brown = IDIOT

He was the one that also helped Maurice Clarrett. Dumbass. He is really batting 1.00 LOL. He is just helping give out so much great advice.

Sherif said:
I agree. Pot is probably the most dangerous drug because it's so nieve. It ruins your life without you knowing it was the cause. I wouldn't be surpriesed if Ricky goes on to stronger drugs as most marijuana users do.

well, talk about being manipulated by the anti-drug commercials on television. cocaine, herroine, acid - those wil ruin your life. if you are a deadbeat teenager who does nothing but sit around then pot is just something to aid you in your worthlessness. ricky is a star running back in the NFL. i think he has more control than to let pot ruin his life. and to go onto stronger drugs? man that D.A.R.E. program in elementary school really did a number on you.

pot is not the reason ricky quit football. i am almost positive ricky used pot as a pain killer (which many legal pain killers are highly addictive and can ruin your liver and stomach). everyone forgets that this guy would take the beating every week that would make most grown men (and other football players) cry . this is why RB's have a short life span in the NFL. i would smoke put 3 times a day if i had to take the beating that ricky did. its not as addictive as other medical pain killers and it has a more calming effect.

please stop posting nieve pot stories when you are just searching for something to accuse ricky of. pot wasnt as big of a deal as the media or this forum is making it out to be. yeah he failed drug tests but do you know how many other players have failed drug tests? it was be rediculous to think that nfl players dont use cocaine, crack, acid, or any other highly dangerous drug on a regular basis.

fins1 said:
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/content/sports/epaper/2004/07/30/m1a_ricky_0730.html

"In an interview with ESPN Radio 760 in West Palm Beach, Hall of Fame running back Jim Brown said his protg, Williams, does not have a drug problem.

"I think he has admitted to some marijuana use," Brown said. "The whole concept of marijuana use now is up for grabs. We don't know for sure if it's negative or if it's positive. Some people use it as a medical situation and some people use it in a recreational way. I have to take his word if he said that he has used it on occasion or uses it, but I don't think it's a problem."

"What a jackass. Oh you smoke a little pot. Not a problem Ricky. :shakeno: :fire:"

What a jackass. Oh you smoke a little pot. Not a problem Ricky. :shakeno: :fire:

clear.gif

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom