Jim Brown says Ricky owes nothing to his teammates | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jim Brown says Ricky owes nothing to his teammates

enigmatics

Go get me a juice box!
Reaction score
I forgot to post this, but on Sportscenter earlier, they spoke with Jim Brown and "Mr. Blacks-ploitation Films" himself said that Ricky owed nothing to his teammates. All he had to own up to was his contract.

It's ironic that former players like Jim Brown like to point the finger at the league about not showing loyalty to players, yet at the same time he hypocritially claims in the end all the player has to own up to is a piece of paper and the might dollar.

I saw Brown on ESPNews and he said something that backed up something I JUST said live on a NY radio sports show:
He said something about Jason Taylor restructured contract and how Ricky's contract was antiquated......

Somehow, somewhere I think this is all about $$$$$.

Jim Brown is a wise man. Much more so than people give him credit for.

Did brown forget that he didn't fulfill his contract. I hope we sue the piss out of him for not fullfilling his contact, he goes broke and we won't let him play ball again like the lions did with Sanders.

The Loins beg Sanders to come back every year. As a matter of fact they tried to get him this past season. I wonder how many hypocrits would embrace Ricky if he wanted to come back?????

Super_Duper85 said:
The Loins beg Sanders to come back every year. As a matter of fact they tried to get him this past season. I wonder how many hypocrits would embrace Ricky if he wanted to come back?????
Did Barry retire one week before Traning Camp?

Back
Top Bottom