Jim Brown, showing his intelligence and class | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jim Brown, showing his intelligence and class

Finfan80

Practice Squad
Reaction score
So Jim Brown thinks we got a bargain? Two first rounders for two seasons of non-playoff football. He incorrectly goes on to say the FO didn't rework Ricky's contract when he came on board..."Money never brings happiness" huh? Wonder how he felt when he didn't have any. A lot better not worrying about next month's rent, eh Jim? I wonder where this idiot gets off, and what role he played in 'advising' Ricky
Also have to like Mack Brown's input. "Giving up something you love is never easy"?? I wonder if this guy has read a single press report! How many times has Ricky said he didn't love football?

Yes.Unfortunately Ricky has been taking advice from the wrong people.Jim Brown,Mack,Lenny ? Not a normal balanced person among them.Thats like going from the frying pan into the fire.

Ditka said last night he's waiting to hear back from Ricky to see where his logic in doing all this is.He said he wants the chance to tell Ricky how wrong this is in the way it was done.

I'm glad that other people think the same as I do. People have questioned me for calling Jim Brown a bad influence because he is egotystical, self-centered, and racist!

Jim Brown better worry about himself and his knack of just throwing females off of 2nd level balconies at his house.

ChambOfCommerce said:
I'm glad that other people think the same as I do. People have questioned me for calling Jim Brown a bad influence because he is egotystical, self-centered, and racist!
He's not racist, but you have the other stuff right.

MikeO said:
He's not racist, but you have the other stuff right.
Oh he's not?? I'm sorry, but when you focus so much on one color/race you have some racism in your blood. Just because you don't exhibit it all the time doesn't mean you aren't. I have heard him speak out against the white man vs. black man enough to feel this. If I sat here and did the same thing but for the white population, how long till I had people ready to call me racist or a KKK member???:rolleyes:

yankeehillbilly said:
Listen to him speak....he is a racist in my opinion
I have, and he isn't a racist. He has his faults.......tons of them. But being a racist isn't one of them.

Sorry, but Jimbo is a racist. It's not his fault, he was systematically made one simply by the era he grew up in, the things he has seen and faced as an african american. I'm not saying he is a flag waving hater. But listen to him speak on the matter of race. He speaks intelligently, but you can sense the hatred underneath it.

And he has a right to be that way.

It's obvious he has a bit of a racism problem, but most people do. His is just a tad more than most. It's obvious if you listen to him.

MikeO said:
I have, and he isn't a racist. He has his faults.......tons of them. But being a racist isn't one of them.

Jim Brown is a complete moron. I heard enough out of his mouth during the whole Clarett thing to make me vomit. Why is it that every topic with that guy boils down to a racial issue? We know Jim, Clarett did nothing wrong at Ohio St. and was unjustly punished. Please!

phins054 said:
Sorry, but Jimbo is a racist. It's not his fault, he was systematically made one simply by the era he grew up in, the things he has seen and faced as an african american. I'm not saying he is a flag waving hater. But listen to him speak on the matter of race. He speaks intelligently, but you can sense the hatred underneath it.

And he has a right to be that way.
Don't stick up for the man. You think white's in the 50's and 60's would be forgiven? Hell, white's still get the "your ancestor's you never even knew owned plantations and slaves" treatment.

Personally, my ancestors never owned one, they came from Germany in the 1890's!!!

OK, sorry, of topic...back to our regular scheduled program.

Back
Top Bottom