Jim Nantz and Phil Simms? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jim Nantz and Phil Simms?

fugawzi

Scout Team
Reaction score
Think we'll get them calling the game on CBS? Don't they usualy call games together in the 4/4:15 slot? I'll take them over other anti-Dolphins douche bags like Randy Cross. Simms has been pretty supportive of the Dolphins on Inside the NFL all year.

No Randy Cross...he is doing another 4 pm game...thank God!!! Cross never has anything good to say about Miami.

Phil SImms never shuts up. From the end of the play right down to the snap every play he talks non stop. Very irritating.

Think we'll get them calling the game on CBS? Don't they usualy call games together in the 4/4:15 slot? I'll take them over other anti-Dolphins douche bags like Randy Cross. Simms has been pretty supportive of the Dolphins on Inside the NFL all year.

Simms is. He was on one of the sports radio shows this week and mentioned it. I think he was supportive of the Phins.

Phil SImms never shuts up. From the end of the play right down to the snap every play he talks non stop. Very irritating.

Isn't that his job? As long as he's not talking nonsense it's fine with me.

Phil is a tool, who won't stop harping on something once he gets going, but anyone is better than Cross.

Yeah I have always liked Simms he's way better than that idiot Randy Cross i wanted to smack him around last game.

Isn't that his job? As long as he's not talking nonsense it's fine with me.

Every play. Right from the moment of tackle to the moment of snap every paly non stop talk. Think about it dude. Like I said, very irritating.

You know what I want. No announcers. Every player miked up. I want to hear the hits on the field. I want to hear the huddles. Put me in the game. F0ck the announcers.

Back
Top Bottom