JJ picks Marino? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JJ picks Marino?

ThunderCane

CANE NATION
Reaction score
Jimmy Johnson was ESPN and was on "The Hot Seat"
The question asked "Marino or Aikmen?" He side stepped it very well. But did say "Marino was the best to ever throw the ball."
JJ also did not consider himself a great coach, he is great at evaluating talent. I do not think anyone will argue with that.

side not: The Jerk of Year is trying to play the sympathy card. Well this is one man that will never forget or forgive The Jerk of Year.
http://cbs.sportsline.com/mlb/story/7425822

"not the bad guy he's been made out to be,"

I say bullcrap...he had more than enough time to realize he did wrong.

I never got to see much of Marino's games. I saw his final season, I never saw him in his prime. But I believe he is the best QB ever. He just never won a SB. Marino was expectacular, and made everyone around him good. He broke tons of records, and Aikman didn't. Marino is just Marino, the best QB to ever live.

Prime Time said:
I never got to see much of Marino's games. I saw his final season, I never saw him in his prime. But I believe he is the best QB ever. He just never won a SB. Marino was expectacular, and made everyone around him good. He broke tons of records, and Aikman didn't. Marino is just Marino, the best QB to ever live.

You missed out on a ting of beauty and yet heart breaking times. Nothing was better than watching Dan push down the field with Mark & Mark. Last minute comebacks and 45 pt games. Conversely, it was heart breaking to watch our D pi$$ away those comebacks. They were a sive. For every 45-42 win there was a 45-49 loss :cry: . Always exciting though.

So if he was so in love with Dan then why did he keep him benched in favor of Huard?

shalafi3455 said:
:hmmm: Good question!
He must have been :redeye:
:D

Must of just came back from watching the Longhorns...............................

:D

Originally Posted by RICKYSABEAST
So if he was so in love with Dan then why did he keep him benched in favor of Huard?

Cause he was injured. And Marino went to the bench himself in the patriot games

Back
Top Bottom