Joe Judge gone | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe Judge gone

If I had another team it would be the Giants since they kicked Brady's butt twice with Eli Manning and I'm from Jersey but live in Mississippi
Eli should be the QB people refer to when saying you shouldn't give up on a QB too early. I went to the Giants-Vikings game in 2007 and I've never seen a QB play worse. I immediately called my uncle and said you should have paid me to come watch this game (he gave me the tickets). Then Eli goes onto win Super Bowl MVP that year. Absolute shocker.

Eli should be the QB people refer to when saying you shouldn't give up on a QB too early. I went to the Giants-Vikings game in 2007 and I've never seen a QB play worse. I immediately called my uncle and said you should have paid me to come watch this game (he gave me the tickets). Then Eli goes onto win Super Bowl MVP that year. Absolute shocker.
Eli Manning showed up big when he had too

Flores will get destroyed by the NY media.
Don't know if you noticed but the Miami media is just as bad if not worse. A bunch of never played football in their life hacks who like to sit around the coffee table and act like they know something. Slot like this board actually.

That was just Eli Manning. He never progressed beyond a guy who couldn't play worse one week but overall did enough. And unflappable.

Back
Top Bottom