Joe Judge gone | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe Judge gone

I forgot about him. How an earth did he last till Tuesday ?

Alot of my friends are Giants fans' and many of them think the Dolphins organization is a joke and want them to hire Flores.

The refs didn't call it, but if Devontae Booker didn't false start on this play, I'm sure Joe Judge would still not have his job.

Alot of my friends are Giants fans' and many of them think the Dolphins organization is a joke and want them to hire Flores.
glasshouse-stone.gif

If I had another team it would be the Giants since they kicked Brady's butt twice with Eli Manning and I'm from Jersey but live in Mississippi

Another guy that never should have been hired as a head coach. We’ll probably get him lined up for an interview.

I could see Flores with the Giants

The refs didn't call it, but if Devontae Booker didn't false start on this play, I'm sure Joe Judge would still not have his job.

I cannot see this enough.

Some of you guys actually think WE are the biggest joke.

Meaningless game with NOTHING ON THE LINE and you run a QB sneak on 3rd and 9 from your 4?

So pathetic. He knew he was being fired. That **** was on purpose. Noone who becomes a HC in the NFL can be that dense.

I could see Harbaugh taking that Job. The biggest media market in the league and the New York media would love him as long as he turns the team around. He would be treated like a God in New York if he could do with the Giants what he did with the 49ers.
If he doesn’t there will always be another college waiting to pay him millions of dollars to coach their team.

Back
Top Bottom