Joey Harrington's younger brother entering the NFL. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joey Harrington's younger brother entering the NFL.

dolphan13 said:

I don't think so. It's not like harrington is so good that we want anyone in his family. He's not Marino's nephew or anything.lol

If he can play someone will take him

Some people here are so ignorant saying 'Its not like he's related to so and so' and 'Harrington sucks we dont want his brother'

1- Harrington doesnt suck, ive seen him play he does have tools to be a very good starter, not amazing but he can get the job done week in and week out if the line protects him

2- He isnt Joey Harrington so why should we care what skills J. Harrington has and compare them?

Alex22 said:

Some people here are so ignorant saying 'Its not like he's related to so and so' and 'Harrington sucks we dont want his brother'

1- Harrington doesnt suck, ive seen him play he does have tools to be a very good starter, not amazing but he can get the job done week in and week out if the line protects him

2- He isnt Joey Harrington so why should we care what skills J. Harrington has and compare them?

My post was being sarcastic, not ignorant. I wasn't ripping Harrington and never have. Check my posts, I've been all for his pickup.

True, but have you even heard of him being drafted before this thread? He'll be a late rounder or UFA. The joke was that this is just another version of every other Harrington thread. Maybe a little over your head.

2- He isnt Joey Harrington so why should we care

you awnsered your own question.

NickJr. said:
My post was being sarcastic, not ignorant. I wasn't ripping Harrington and never have. Check my posts, I've been all for his pickup.

True, but have you even heard of him being drafted before this thread? He'll be a late rounder or UFA. The joke was that this is just another version of every other Harrington thread. Maybe a little over your head.

you awnsered your own question.

I wasnt really directing it at you, just using what you said as an example, sorry though I said It wrong

Nope never heard of him, but that doesnt change the fact that if he can play someone will pick him up, there have been plently of 7th round or undrafted players that came and contributed to their team, Most Notably Kurt Warner

Are the Vandals Division II or Division III....them and Duke are usually at the bottom of the rankings. Must be II? Drew Bledsoe had a brother who was a college QB too...doesn't mean he is any good. I also hope we stay clear of Little Vick.

Alex22 said:

harrington cant be a starter, common he gets to nervous, and throws the ball everywhere, EXCEPT TO his reciever

Quien said:
harrington cant be a starter, common he gets to nervous, and throws the ball everywhere, EXCEPT TO his reciever

Have you ever seen him play? Ive seen him repeatedly hit the recievers in the hands and have them drop the ball, that was a HUGE part of his inconsistancy

Would I start him over Culpepper of course not, but he can start somewhere

Alex22 said:
Have you ever seen him play? Ive seen him repeatedly hit the recievers in the hands and have them drop the ball, that was a HUGE part of his inconsistancy

Would I start him over Culpepper of course not, but he can start somewhere
you know what was a MUCH bigger part of his inconsistancy? HIM.

Back
Top Bottom