Joey Harrington's younger brother entering the NFL. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joey Harrington's younger brother entering the NFL.

not sure about any of you, but I have seen little harrington play a few times. He sucks very bad. He was basically givin the starting job because of his last name, and when I watched him play my cougs last year, he got benched. He is really bad. I don't think he would even make a decent water boy for the dolphins

playmaker1 said:
not sure about any of you, but I have seen little harrington play a few times. He sucks very bad. He was basically givin the starting job because of his last name, and when I watched him play my cougs last year, he got benched. He is really bad. I don't think he would even make a decent water boy for the dolphins

Wow sounds like we have someone to clean the equipment then!:D

playmaker1 said:

I thought that I had heard he got benched mid-season. If he was anything he wouldn't have gone to idaho. Joey was able to go to Oregon, i think that says enough right there. After Joey was doing well in college you would think all these big programs would be looking for Michael, but he obviously didn't impress.

Back
Top Bottom