Joey "Peezy" Porter- New Leading Linbeakc | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joey "Peezy" Porter- New Leading Linbeakc

We also lack some circus animals, a bounty hunter, a random hobo from the streets of new york, a box of popsicles, and ... a paper clip. If we had all of those we'd be ready for the superbowl without a doubt. In case you haven't been paying close attention to the defensive side of the ball for the Phins you should know that more leadership is most deffinately not a "needed element" for us to reach the superbowl. I could be wrong but we have a "huge" "athletic" "ripped" guy by the name of Jason Taylor with great leadership. We have a man by the name of Zach Thomas with amazing leadership. Theres a guy named Kevin Carter who pours his heart and soul into making himself and teammates better. Or how about the young up and comers by the names of Crowder, Roth, and hopefully Allen. I'm sorry but I think a loud mouth attentionwhore such as Porter is better off where he is.

we can get it done and find those players, stop being so negative and saying we aint got a chance, and if y'all dont like my thread, then dont reply , i aint here to beef, but it seems like yall take a simple discussion and blow it outta proportion and turn it into a war, some of y'all dudes need to stop taking this board so seriously, i suggested a team add a talented linebacker, and y'all are acting like i wished death upon somebody, yall need to get off me if you cant handle the thread, its a disgrace that people cant have a simple discussion without some rude fans getting all analytical and trating a thread like its some racist propaganda.

Yeah thats right, we need someone with deep playoff experience and superbowl rings.

Guess what, go count the rings on Keith Traylor's fingers. Or tell guys like Channing Crowder that he doesnt show emotion out on the field.

Or better yet, go tell Tom Brady and Joe Montana they suck because they aren't emotional enough. Or maybe go see Junior Seau and ask him why his amazing intensity and Hall of Fame ability didnt win him any superbowl rings.

I could go on:)

Koehler13x said:
We also lack some circus animals, a bounty hunter, a random hobo from the streets of new york, a box of popsicles, and ... a paper clip. If we had all of those we'd be ready for the superbowl without a doubt. In case you haven't been paying close attention to the defensive side of the ball for the Phins you should know that more leadership is most deffinately not a "needed element" for us to reach the superbowl. I could be wrong but we have a "huge" "athletic" "ripped" guy by the name of Jason Taylor with great leadership. We have a man by the name of Zach Thomas with amazing leadership. Theres a guy named Kevin Carter who pours his heart and soul into making himself and teammates better. Or how about the young up and comers by the names of Crowder, Roth, and hopefully Allen. I'm sorry but I think a loud mouth attentionwhore such as Porter is better off where he is.

Can you imagine Boba Fett as a linebacker? What, dude? With that thing he throws at you to tie you up and his jet pack. Definitely a #1 ranked D. :saberfigh

NastyNas said:
we can get it done and find those players, stop being so negative and saying we aint got a chance, and if y'all dont like my thread, then dont reply , i aint here to beef, but it seems like yall take a simple discussion and blow it outta proportion and turn it into a war, some of y'all dudes need to stop taking this board so seriously, i suggested a team add a talented linebacker, and y'all are acting like i wished death upon somebody, yall need to get off me if you cant handle the thread, its a disgrace that people cant have a simple discussion without some rude fans getting all analytical and trating a thread like its some racist propaganda.

yeah i was hoping we could score king kong to play backer...i heard he is emotional, a leader, great experience, and he's a monster in high pressure situations.....i mean huzenga can get it done....he has the money...he can just hire peter jackson and a million computer geeks to program dolphin stadium to be a live cga studio....and then we can also score gandalf to help coach....comon miami....lets get it done...i got faith do you?

MoneyBrown said:
yeah i was hoping we could score king kong to play backer...i heard he is emotional, a leader, great experience, and he's a monster in high pressure situations.....i mean huzenga can get it done....he has the money...he can just hire peter jackson and a million computer geeks to program dolphin stadium to be a live cga studio....and then we can also score gandalf to help coach....comon miami....lets get it done...i got faith do you?

Kong as a fullback... I like it. Ronnie picks up the ball, Kong picks up Ronnie and runs it in for the score knocking opposing defenders left and right. Just no teaching the gorilla to spike.

NastyNas said:
i notice, that the majoriy of people on this board, are smug, arrogant, and rude, so if you dont like my thread, dont hack it, dont knock it, dont attack, step back and stay off me, if you aint feeling me than dont touch my thread.
Aren't you late for your ADD meds?

NastyNas said:
an emotional leadeer who istalented at a probowl level with deep playoff experience, with a super bowl rings, and 3 afc title game apperances is what the phins need, you know it, i know it, the whole world knows, all day everyday, let's go, palm beach needs to stand up, huizenga needs to stand up, miami, dade, and davie florida need to get live and represent.

Can someone translate this for the old guys, please?

Bigbucks24 said:
Can someone translate this for the old guys, please?

Nasty is saying that he wants a leader like Porter here to get us all fired up, and be a strong and vocal leader.

"all day everyday" ****in love it man im so siked but now i have to study for a criminal justice final...

NastyNas said:

I think you should read whay your wrote. You said we should go after this guy specificly. Although your point sounds good and it's always a good idea to look for those types of players at every position, you did not offer a way to get this particular player. You did not offer a scenario on how that might play out. The fact that he is not available or being made available for trade so what posters are puzzled about is whats the point in discussing something that is not possible. Perhaps if you offer such a scenario or some sort of rumor etc. that such a player might be available (not happy with contract, teams direction etc.) the posters would take this thread a bit more seriously. But you did say we should go after this guy specificly.

yall need to bounce if ya aint gonna be down with my idea, im gonna do my thing, you can your thing, but im just gonna keep it real.

endorPHINS72 said:
Channing Crowder is big, fast, nasty and a very vocal young leader on our defense. He will be the heart and soul of our defense for years to come after guys like Zach and JT retire.

he is but the problem is no one can understand what he says :lol:

I'm wit cha nas. Though this may be a case of "When keeping it real goes wrong" cuz ain't a chance on this Earth we'll have a crack at Joey P. Someone like him? Perhaps. Though I don't know who dat be at this point. Ahmad Brooks maybe. Just read up on the guy. They callin him the next Ray Lewis. You down?

CubanCulebra said:
I'm wit cha nas. Though this may be a case of "When keeping it real goes wrong" cuz ain't a chance on this Earth we'll have a crack at Joey P. Someone like him? Perhaps. Though I don't know who dat be at this point. Ahmad Brooks maybe. Just read up on the guy. They callin him the next Ray Lewis. You down?

I know I'm down, you down Cuban???

Back
Top Bottom