John Clayton Reports..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

John Clayton Reports.....

finfan32

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
[mod] Please keep draft threads in the draft forum. [/mod]

that jay cutler will fall to either the dolphins at 16th, or the vikings at 17th......he thinks he will fall because Oakland and Detroit will pass on quarterbacks. I dont have a link, was on sportscenter earlier. What would you think if cutler joined the fins????

I don't want to say I'd be disappointed, but I'd be disappointed.

id be pissed, if he falls there id like to trade down with the Vikes and pick up and extra 4th possibly a 3rd

it would make it easier to trade down but i would not want him.

I would not be pissed because he may be the player which represents the most value to the Miami Dolphins at the 16th pick.

I think either Cutler or Young goes to the Rams at 11.

I wouldn't take him unless we had the intention of turning around and quickly moving him for picks.

Marc Bulger?

Doesn't have the arm for Scott Linehan's offense. There were rumors he could be trade bait a while back. They could turn out to be true if Young or Cutler falls.

If Jay Cutler is sitting there at #16, then duh, about 5+ teams will call offering picks. That would be THE dream scenario for trading down if you ask me.

If we can get multiple picks then we trade him. Otherwise we draft him. We have nothing to lose. It's a win/win situation. We are taking a major gamble that Culpepper will recover from his injury. I think it will be at least a year before he gets back to his previous form. I can't see him dominating this season. As for Joey Harrington being our QB of the future if Dante doesn't work out, see the Lions for that assessment... Nuff said. Take Cutler if we can't get multiple draft picks.

Well... fact #1 Culpepper although not old...isn't a "spring chicken" anymore either. Questions abound about his timetable of his return. Fact#2 The Fins still do not have a back-up QB. Fact#3 If Cutler is available @ #16th spot and is considered the BPA, then you have to take him! That solves the QB situation for years to come! The way Saban drafts, we can solve the rest of our "holes" later in the draft.

Back
Top Bottom