Join Our Fantasy Football League... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Join Our Fantasy Football League...

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
FinHeaven's 2004 Fantasy Football leagues will be kicking off very soon. For those of you who are interested in playing please email the following information to moliva@finheaven.com.

-- Name
-- Experience in playing fantasy football.

Wonderful prizes will be passed out to the winners along with 2nd and 3rd place prizes. If you want in, email us. It's FREE and should be a lot of fun to play fantasy football along with your fellow FinHeaven members!

Please note: For those looking forward to the FinHeaven Football Pool, it will be here very shortly with much improvement!

This should be great! It's always more fun to play FF with guys that are into the games everyweek, instead of leagues with those few teams that never change there lineup the whole season or if they lose a few games! This should be fun I can't wait! :helmet:

texasPHINSfan said:
FYI i think Yahoo's is much better than CBS.
Everyone has their favorite. What we are doing is keeping everyone in their FAVORITE league. If you like CBS, you play CBS. If you like YAHOO, you play YAHOO.

If you dont' care.......you go where we need a person! LOL :goof: :lol: :tongue:

Umm...i e mailed but have a question. Do i need to be signed up on cbs or yahoo to do this? and how much is it going to cost?

Back
Top Bottom