Jonas Gray to the Ravens | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jonas Gray to the Ravens

fisi

Active Roster
Reaction score
[h=3]what is the purpose ? signed him, wait a whole year to get healthy and the release him..um?? I love that kid![/h]Edit
posted by Kevin Nogle on Sep 03, 2013 from phinsider.com
RB Jonas Gray is now on Baltimore's practice squad.
— Alain Poupart (@apoupartFins) September 3, 2013

He wasnt good enough in the end, was time to move on. Offered literally nothing outside the one yard line

OMG. Now what will we do?
The season is over.
With Frances and now Gray gone, we might as well give up.
Give me a break.
2 players who would have never seen the field.

Just watched the game again on www.nfl.com...

Jonas Gray looked awful. Zero speed, no moves, no stiff arm, he doesn't run over people...not sure why this board hyped the guy.

I loved his story, and wanted him to succeed, but I hope he got his degree at Notre Dame. Once they see the goods up close, he won't be on their team long.

Gray was seriously bad... I wondered if I was seeing the same guy on the field as some of the people on this board..

OMG. Now what will we do?
The season is over.
With Frances and now Gray gone, we might as well give up.
Give me a break.
2 players who would have never seen the field.

Yes offense and defense are in shambles now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 FHD

I though Gray did fine against the back ups. He generally out played Gillisse until the final preseason game(fumble). He is not a starting tail back, but he runs harder than Diane Thomas.

Gillislee sucks, but he is still on the team only because he was a Jeff Ireland special this year. At least Gray could have helped with short yardage. Gillislee is garbage.

Once he got comfortable in the preseason Gillislee actually showed nice burst and the ability to make something happen in the open field. I don't think he's starting RB material, but he will probably chip in a couple nice plays this year if given the chance.

no baack out side of Lama Miller looked good for us. Gray would have been an ok practice squad keep, went to ravens practice squad. Not sure if we tryed to sign him or not

Back
Top Bottom