Jonathan Martin is retiring | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jonathan Martin is retiring

**** that guy . Goddamn loser brought a ****load of bad attention here for a whole season .

He wasn't cut out for the nfl . He'd make for a better idk .... Tour Guide , or maybe he'll go "slip" and sue Publix or some Loser **** like that . Who knows sky is the limit for this dip**** , just glad he's not a dolphin .

Degree from Stanford and 2 lawyer parents . . . he can do whatever he wants to do and make damn good money doing it.

From day 1 he looked soft.

giphy.gif

Pro Football is a very tough gig.And if you don't love it it will be an ordeal.

It was unfortunate that he walked away from Miami for that reason but the Fins got tarnished with the bullying nonsense.

I do not care for the back injury excuse though, just admit you are not cut out for Pro Football and get on with your life.

He was afraid to scrimmage against Dolphins this summer.

probably part of a lawsuit he has pending.

retiring due to said back injury equates to lost income, and higher settlement.

just thinking of it through a lawyer's perspective...

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/625740010109698048

He claims he is retiring due to his back that requires surgery. But perhaps he finally recognized that he wasn't cut out for the NFL. Worst draft pick in Dolphins history?

I think he realizes that with Jim Harbaugh out of the NFL he has no other takers, no one to do him any favors of making an NFL paycheck. The guy would have been cut before the season started anyway.

I can't help but feel he quit just to avoid seeing his former team at training camp, face that guilt, it sounds ridiculous, but I could imagine a guy with the character as low as Martins doing such a thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom