Jordan Cameron to sign w/ Dolphins | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jordan Cameron to sign w/ Dolphins

I will eat what words? You got his cat scan? This kids a level talent where if teams didnt have concerns he wouldnt have been still on the market i know that much

You don't have his cat scan either bro. None of us know how this will play out... I'm sure the team did their homework with doctors assessments as well and have more info than us....

More good players + messing with Rex Ryan = Good. The Clay thing is definitely interesting! Haven't been this excited since we traded for Ricky Williams!

Bittersweet for me.. Clay was basically our only weapon in most of the games.. Until Landry started to come around and helped.

We still don't know what we have in Lynch either.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article13942160.html

Jordan Cameron only signed one contract Thursday.
And it was with the Miami Dolphins.

On a day that should remind everyone that nothing is official until it is official, the Dolphins never let Cameron leave town.
And by locking him up with a two-year deal, they ended a dramatic day filled with rumors and half-truths.

I would really hate to see Clay go...don't let him leave FO, sign him!

:dolphins:

For those whining about losing Clay, I don't know how you don't realize that Cameron is a vastly superior talent. He has the size to actually play TE (something everyone forgets about with Clay), can block better, has better size in the passing game, uses his body better in the passing game, and is more athletic. The only issue with him is durability, but Clay really didn't have that either.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article13942160.html

Jordan Cameron only signed one contract Thursday.
And it was with the Miami Dolphins.

On a day that should remind everyone that nothing is official until it is official, the Dolphins never let Cameron leave town.
And by locking him up with a two-year deal, they ended a dramatic day filled with rumors and half-truths.

Not gonna lie...after Suh didn't sign immediately, I was worried this exact thing was going to happen to us and he'd be back in Detroit. Talk about a nerve wracking 24 hours...

Back
Top Bottom