Jordan To Shine Today? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jordan To Shine Today?

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
Last game Jordan was hitting Gronk, and not rushing Brady. This game is different, and the Pats pass protect is not that good. Looking for some big plays from Mr Jordan.

I'm REALLY curious what kinda plan they come-up with to defend Vereen. I like Jordan but I don't think he's the answer to try and defend Vereen out the back field.

My player of the game is D Thomas......I think he will have a big game, limit Brady's chances and we win by 10........

He needs to pull a JT on Brady.

Book it. Jordan has best game of short career!!!

If they rush him all the time, it is stupid. He should shadown Vereen instead of the LB's.

I'm REALLY curious what kinda plan they come-up with to defend Vereen. I like Jordan but I don't think he's the answer to try and defend Vereen out the back field.

Agreed. Vereen is 5'10" 203 and 4.5 speed, who lines up all over the field. I'm thinking Jimmy Wilson, 5'11" 190 and 4.51 speed to shadow him. No way does Jordan match up.

Coyle is an idiot tbh.

Dion Jordan could lock down any tight end. We should have been using him all year long on 1st and 2nd covering tight ends.

That being said, if Coyle wasn't such an idiot, DJ could lock down vereen too.

But that won't happen because we won't use him that much, since we paid Misi 17 million.

Coyle is an idiot tbh.

Dion Jordan could lock down any tight end. We should have been using him all year long on 1st and 2nd covering tight ends.

That being said, if Coyle wasn't such an idiot, DJ could lock down vereen too.

But that won't happen because we won't use him that much, since we paid Misi 17 million.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if they try and cover him with Wheeler and or Ellerbe.

There's absolutely no reason our corners can't shut down their wideouts. With that in mind Vereen is the next weapon, so I'd probably have Jordan spy him all day long. When they switch up to run with Ridley work to extract the ball, he fumbles like it's an incentive in his contract.

Jordan is great vs TE's, and should have been covering them earlier. However, he does not have the speed to keep up with a little RB. Just let him pin his ears back to nail Brady.

agree with OP; this has to be his breakout game. Go DJ.. sack the QB! Go DJ.. break his ass off! Go DJ! GO DJ!!

Jordan is great vs TE's, and should have been covering them earlier. However, he does not have the speed to keep up with a little RB. Just let him pin his ears back to nail Brady.
Jordan can cover Vereen. His COD is absolutely freaking ridiculous. He has 4.54 speed which is more than any of our other LBs and more than enough to keep up with Vereen.

We need to use him on defense like the Patriots used Hernandez on offense.

agree with OP; this has to be his breakout game. Go DJ.. sack the QB! Go DJ.. break his ass off! Go DJ! GO DJ!!

I'm expecting 4 combined pressures (sacks, hits, hurries) from Jordan, and a batted pass. That's a lot to ask for but, he can do it.

Back
Top Bottom