Jose Reyes is a Miami Marlin | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jose Reyes is a Miami Marlin

We're EASILY the favorite for Buehrle. Ozzie is to thank for that.

Pujols is still a shot at the stars but I suppose it could happen.

Even if we land Pujols, at the end of the day, I think it's difficult to top the Heath Bell addition. Bullpen has been just AWFUL for the past few seasons and probably THE reason we've lost 15+ games.

You must have missed last year. The bullpen was great, it was the starting pitching......

If this happens you have to dump LoMo probably. And I think LoMo is done here anyway. Gaby in right. Stanton in left.

OMFG are you guys kidding ? Gaby Sanchez is slower than molasses in January. No, Gaby goes packaged with maybe Dominguez for a SP.

The Marlins met with Alberts agent today and looks like they're meeting again tonight....**** I hope he signs here

If Pujols comes here, you have to trade Gaby and another prospect or two for another starting pitcher. Whether it's Gio Gonzalez or James Shields.

everything I've heard says Hanley is open to playing 3rd. He understands he's a defensive liability at SS.

The media wants to make it seem like hanley is unhappy they continue to report how he is unhappy and wants a trade

You must have missed last year. The bullpen was great, it was the starting pitching......

Meh, the bullpen has been a liability for years now and they weren't "great" last year. That is complete fiction. Any lead 4 runs or less was always a nerve racking experience for the average Marlins fan. Sure the Fish got hit with injuries in their starting rotation, but the bullpen needs more consistency, especially in the 9th inning. Leo has an ERA over 4, that isn't a "great" ERA for a closer . . . in fact for closers with 20 saves or more, he was 2nd to last . . by guess who? Kevin Gregg . . . isn't that hilarious.

Albert Pujols watch is in full effect...David Samson and company are in hot pursuit. Only other teams interested are the Cardinals and maybe the Cubs.

Credit card company is gonna call Loria like, "Were you in Dallas in early december spending 250 million dollars on Poo Holes?"

Back
Top Bottom