JT's wife- Zach's Sister | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JT's wife- Zach's Sister

Cannonboy said:
What a babe. Now we know who got the looks in the family. It wasn't Zach.
she was Miss Amarillo and finished decently in the Miss Texas I recall, but she cannot tackle for beans :goof:

i was watch jason taylor explain how he met zach's sister he said he saw zach with a beautiful women so he asked one of his teammates who that was and they told him it was zach's sister then jason said thats what i thought cause there is no way a girl that good looking would be with zach.

She actually worked for the CBS affiliate here in South Florida a while back...I remember she once did a peice on swimming with dolphins...she was in a wet suit and WOW is all I can say...she is a hottie...but its kinda scary though....she does look like Zach in drag!!

Here's a pic I Googled off the Fin's website: Katina and Jason

Guys Guys Guys If you have been to the mini camps you would have seen she is very, very pregnant. They are expecting there 2nd child. If she has not already given birth. Having met her she is one of the most genuine and down to earth lady you will ever meet. So I guess I just helped with her hotness.... She is the girl next door type, always with a smile and a kind word.

Pro Shop said:
Guys Guys Guys If you have been to the mini camps you would have seen she is very, very pregnant. They are expecting there 2nd child. If she has not already given birth. Having met her she is one of the most genuine and down to earth lady you will ever meet. So I guess I just helped with her hotness.... She is the girl next door type, always with a smile and a kind word.

Man...those hooters must be huge right now...

Someone do a photoshop of Zach with shoulder length hair and bangs. That's what I was afriad his sister looked like when I heard JT was dating her. :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom