Judging the Fins... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Judging the Fins...

Losman7

Greater of 2 Evils.
Reaction score
Did you learn anything about the fins offense by watching the falcons plays last night?

Losman7 said:
Did you learn anything about the fins offense by watching the falcons plays last night?

Just wondering, could you tell me the correlation?

ether79 said:
Just wondering, could you tell me the correlation?

You played Jacksonville right?

You can see how they performed against ATL and gauge where you're at.

Losman7 said:
You played Jacksonville right?

You can see how they performed against ATL and gauge where you're at.

AH I see. Well we don't have vick, but the one thing I took away is that our defense fared better than a pretty decent Atl. D.

The two teams played in a rainstorm and together fumbled one less time in the entire game than the Fishies fumbled in just the first half in Pittsburgh last Saturday!!!

Kinzua said:
The two teams played in a rainstorm and together fumbled one less time in the entire game than the Fishies fumbled in just the first half in Pittsburgh last Saturday!!!

Yeah, that wasn't what he was asking about. Great observation skills though.:rolleyes:

ether79 said:
AH I see. Well we don't have vick, but the one thing I took away is that our defense fared better than a pretty decent Atl. D.

Thats what i thought too...

Your D will be pretty decent this year, the secondary may be an achilles heal, but the front 7 looked better than ATLs.

Losman7 said:

Your D will be pretty decent this year, the secondary may be an achilles heal, but the front 7 looked better than ATLs.

Like always, our Defense will be winning our games this year. I do feel that our front 7 is stronger then it was last year. Bell is doing some good things at S and Schulter should do good once he learns all of the defense. But our CB situation is still a big concern for us. Hopefully Madison and Daniels can do some good.

Losman7 said:

good point losman7, you definately are watching these games and have made a very good observation. You know I dont even think anybody I have heard from has said anything relating the two. i am impressed!!! Nice scouting.

by the way, you defense will be top 3 this year and the reason you guys win a bunch of games.

Back
Top Bottom