Julian Edelman Suspended For First Game Against Miami | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Julian Edelman Suspended For First Game Against Miami

[QUOTE="Not having Edelman is huge. I feel like this is a road game though which means likely gonna have to beat the officials in the process.[/QUOTE]
except they made the super bowl without him last year...

Cheating ass team.... Every championship they've won has a huge asterisk next to it in my book. Who is next?

Biggest POS organization in all of professional sports.

Not having Edelman is huge. I feel like this is a road game though which means likely gonna have to beat the officials in the process.

Ding ding ding. We have a winner.

It's not going to be 11 vs 11, it's going to be 11 vs 20. Eleven Patriots players, seven on-field officials, one clock operator, and one replay official in New York.

Well at least I don’t have to watch him carve up our highest paid in the nfl nickel twice this year.

Better get Chris Hogan in fantasy. That's about the only WR worth a damn on that team

Yep. I'm still pissed we cut that guy. Catches everything! He keeps getting better and I predict big numbers this year.

Hogan couldn’t get off press in Miami. New England lines him up off the los as much as possible to eliminate that but it’s still highly scheme driven production.

That’s how they will get away with a Motley Crue of options at wr not named Edelman. That and Gronk dictates to the opposition and scares the daylights out of them. For good reason.

Hogan couldn’t get off press in Miami. New England lines him up off the los as much as possible to eliminate that but it’s still highly scheme driven production.

Hogan had a hell of a camp when he was here I thought. Don't remember his issue with press coverage. Hard Knocks made him out to be the next Biletnikoff.

Gronk and Brady drive that offense, the others are interchangeable. I feel like it just gives them more motivation.

Don't get too excited. When Brady was out for four, to include us, Belichik dialed up stuff just as effective against us with Jimmy G.

Back
Top Bottom