July 10 Supplemental Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

July 10 Supplemental Draft

fairbanksb

Panhandler
Reaction score
Are any of these guys worth a draft pick next year? We have been picking up DE's from the NFLE, but there are two DE's mentioned for the Supplemental Draft that sound like play makers. Any thoughts?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/6452668

i think the Supplemental Draft is a pretty cool thing. but i don't have a knowledge of college guys so i can't give a educated opinion.

the Bils definitely draft Tony Hollings w/their supplemental 1st round pcik to keep Mcgahee company in rehab ;)

Well if you draft someone in a round in that you lose your pick in teh corresponding round in the draft so I doubt we use our picks on anyone.

But we just picked up Corey Callens, another DE from NFLE.

Ya we really need out 7th rounders that are quite plainly Las Vegas slot machines with 50% worse odds. We see someone we like pick em!!!

Tony Hollings is the only one on that list worth a selection that isn't a 7th rounder. Of the teams interested in him(Dal, Chi, NE, Hou) I think the Cowboys will end up with Hollings by parting with a 2nd rounder next year.

Don't give Wanny any ideas. He love to give away future picks and we don't have many.

Ozzy rules!!

just don't hurt our next year draft..........

we need some season changing pick ups.......

teams grow from the draft.....

-----------------------------------SHULA IS GOD------------------------

I would imagine Houston select Hollings at the top of 3, although the Pats could well take him. Remember though - this kid is coming off an ACL and played ONLY 6 games at TB.

Back
Top Bottom