Jump onto the Leonard Henry Bandwagon | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jump onto the Leonard Henry Bandwagon

MARLINSFAN305

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I believe that the guy who could be that starter is Henry see he is a bigger back that gets yards. Travis Minor was a good change of direction runner w/ Williams but i think his lack of size will hurt his chances at starter even though he is really quick. I could see a rotation that includes Minor and Henry.

Henry could be the next Dominick Davis for the Dolphins.I'm already on Leonard Henry for stating back bandwagon.

Dont get too upset RW is a quitter and we did better without him.What pisses me off is we lost two 1st rounders for some crybaby who is a selfish pompous ***. Henry will get us to the playoffs ,mark my words.

Rugar said:
Dont get too upset RW is a quitter and we did better without him.What pisses me off is we lost two 1st rounders for some crybaby who is a selfish pompous ***. Henry will get us to the playoffs ,mark my words.

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Men and Ladies you guys bleed Aqua and Orange! I am so tired of spending money on the Phins right now. Does anybody else feel this way? Whether it be Sunday ticket ($200) or god forbid season ticks (a second mortgage). I can't believe this stuff! I trully admire your loyalty but where is the organization's responsibility to the fans (their loyal consumers)?

Back
Top Bottom