June 1st Cuts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

June 1st Cuts

DolfanDonny

Starter
Reaction score
All,

Based on what we've seen with the first mini-camps/schools, the camps coming up, and projections for potential this year...what are your predictions on who the Dolphins might be cutting on June 1st?

Is Jay Fiedler on this cut list?

Is Dennis Northcutt on our pick-up list?

What other areas should we be looking for as "needs" to solidify the team going into training camp?

Thanks in advance for your responses. Go 'Phins '04.

no way we cut fiedler, really strange to ask stuff like that, but anyway anyone saw this article about archie manning asking defense players not to hit his son eli ???

he must be really crazy....

Here is the article

Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis promised to remove Manning’s head from his body and vomit down his neck, if given the chance.

this cracks me up :roflmao:

That article made me laugh so hard...

But I would like to request that any and all NFL defensemen refrain from tackling my son. He’s young and fragile, and any kind of physical contact could really hurt his career. Again, I don’t want to disrespect the game, but we really can’t have Eli being tackled at this point. I’m sure you all can understand.â€Â

“Are they kidding? The kid doesn’t want to be tackled? This is football. Everyone gets tackled,†said Eagles defensive end Jevon Kearse. “I’m going to make it a point to beat the living **** out of that kid whenever possible. Hell, I’ll even take a penalty if I have to, just for the sheer joy of putting the pretty boy on his ***--that is, if I can stay healthy long enough to get in a game.â€Â

Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis promised to remove Manning’s head from his body and vomit down his neck, if given the chance.

“Let me put it this way,†said Lewis from his home in Tampa. “When we play the Giants, it will be my mission to destroy him. I will stomp on him, spit on him, and crush his hopes and dreams. In fact, if he survives the game I will be very surprised. Don’t forget peopleâ€â€I’m crazy. I killed someone.

Though Manning’s message may have been lost on the leagues defensive players, some experts are calling it “sensible†and “fair.†Michael Irvin, ESPN football analyst, believes that players have a right to protect themselves in order to avoid a career ending injury.

There's almost tears in my eyes.

This has to be some kind of hoax, its just to freaking dumb not to be and if its true i sure hope that defenses that face him reek havok all over daddies precious bundle of joy "ELI"

well after i read it again , i think you are probably right, since no newspaper would print words like that

I knew it was it seem to fake to be published, maybe it was a pist off fan SD fan that wrote that about Eli

I do not expect any June 1st cuts unless we pickup some other vets, ie a WR. Those that c/b cut IMO are:
Madison only if Poole and Howard knock everyone socks off and Spielman has a brief brain hemorrage.
Sage Rosenfels - if he sucks and we pick up some other scrub to compete w/Stoener

I really cannot think of too many since we cut sooo many vet. guys already

LMAO :roflmao: ....major props to whoever wrote that article....i was laughing so hard i nearly fell outta my chair (mostly cuz it really does seem like something Archie Manning would say, that "dont draft my kid" crap is just insane)

Back on thte original subject of this message thread.

I have no idea if anyone is to be cut, and if so how many.

I don't believe that Sage and Fielder will be cut. Seems that except for the long passes, those guys have been better than Feeley so far (which hopefully will change).

Back
Top Bottom