Just a thought on the Manning situation. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just a thought on the Manning situation.

miamb113

Active Roster
Reaction score
What if Miami was his first option all along and phe just went out to test the market. I believe we could all be jumping to conclusions for no reason. It's not every day(or ever for that matter) that he hits the open market, he wanted to weigh all of his options. Not only did he want to make sure he had picked the right team but his agent wanted to make sure he had the leverage. With all of these reports coming out about teams coming out of no where and contract negotiations beginning leads me to believe that they are pressing Miami to get this done, especially knowing the window will close for both sides at 4 pm tomorrow. Imo the timing is just fishy. Now this is just my opinion and theres no truth to this its just what I believe could be going on. Now let's just pray they get this right because no team in the league needs this more than us after what we as fans and an organization have been through in the past 13 years.

If manning is more concerned about his legacy than money, if manning believes he is the greatest and wants to prove it to the world......then he needs to come to miami. Winning here would make him legendary.

Back
Top Bottom