just moved and get philly channels..will i get fin games..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

just moved and get philly channels..will i get fin games.....

BROGS

Fin fan in Jersey
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
i live in jersey..my first house was down the shore and to my surprise i got philly channels ..i think 17 it was ..anyway i d get there nfl coverage..alot of fin games..that was in 95...99 i moved where i didn t get philly channels...now i just moved where i do again...lol....will i get more phin games ????

Order The Sunday ticket Football package. This way you don't have to worry whether you will or you won't get the games. Because you defintely will if you order the package.

I am in jersey but all i get is GIANTS AND JETS GAMES ickk

but sometimes when fins play vs bills .. i get that game.. but a lot of the games i have to watch play by play over the internet which is sloowww
i get dolphins @ jets.. dolphins @ patriots sometimes.. dolphins @ bills sometimes.. then of course the monday nighters and sunday nighters..

one question
i was looking into nfl sunday ticket.. but how much is it for the package?

Oh and Cannon...

i live in brick... pretty coinsidental considering your on freehold
:-)

I'm in Lancaster, PA and get Lancaster and Harrisburg channels, but I think our markets are the same. Minus the 4 prime time contests (Mon Nt and ESPN SUn) I bet you get 6 of the remaining games. At Baltimore definitely, but as for the rest it depends on who the Ravens and Steelers play and at what time(that whole double-header thing) You'll probably get the at NYJets game and the Steelers game, if Baltimore isn't playing at the same time. You'll get a lot of crappy games there- Bengals, Browns, Ravens, Steelers on CBS all the time and on Fox Washington, Philadelphia and for some reason Dallas a lot.
I know it's easy to say get the satellite and get the ticket, but seriously if you want to watch the Fins it's the way to go. I got Direct TV with Tivo, and just last week my local channels came onto my satellite(Direct TV is giving them to me FREE for 6 months- they do treat their long-time customers well). TIVO right now is $99 for the receiver INSTALLED. If you can, look into it. I'm getting a 2nd TIVO installed on Monday

Tommy,
Good to see another NJFinfan. My inlaws just moved from brick to freehold. You ever catch the fins at the meadowlands.

movinggg ahh .. real estate here is unbelievable...

ive never caught a fins game at the meadowlands but im considering buying tix for the monday night nov. 1 game fins at jets..

I live in the caribbean and am getting my NFL sunday ticket via Directv Latino for
US$ 55,00 per year v/s US$ 139,00 (early bird offer) from my C-Band dish

I like in Delaware and get the Philly channels. You will get all the Eagles games obv and usually they don't put another game on against it which sucks. Also they usually don't put games on after them on the same channel. Basically the only Dolphins games you will be getting on reg tv will be the national televised ones and maybe when they play balt in jan if it isn't national televised. You need the ticket or just go to a bar that has the ticket.

for me its like this..
CBS is channels 2 and 3
sometimes i see dolphins pats or fins bills etc on there.. CBS handles the AFC games on there.. and then Fox is channels 5 and 12.. sometimes they play games on both those channels,sometimes not.. if fins play giants or skins or something and they have no other priority games.. they telivise fins games on there.. but rarely..

what pisses me off is that CBS channels 2 and 3 sometimes wil play like a 1 oclock game pats at chiefs (for example) and say fins are playing in like.. cleveland.. they wont show that game but they will put the pats chiefs game not onyl on channel 2.. but channel 3 also.. i want the sunday ticket

thkxs for replies fellas...getting excited for season to start already.....

Does anyone know if I'll be able to see the Dolphins in Orlando and on which channel. I'll be at Disney for the opener and when I lived there in 1995 they were only showing Jacksonville games.

Tommy,
Defintely get the tickets. You will be suprised at how many fin fans will be there. Took my son to his first game there last year. It was sweet. The fins won and we had a blast with other fin fans. I have to say also, the jet fans were pretty nice to us.

Back
Top Bottom