Just ordered my custom made Tannehill jersey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just ordered my custom made Tannehill jersey

67Stang

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
They just started making the new style NIKE jerseys over here in Korea. I ordered a custom made TANNEHILL jersey with the home and away jersey split down the middle (they are sick looking). Hand sewn name and number, not the cheap iron ons! 38 bucks! I will post the pics in 2 weeks when I pick it up!

So.....

You already know what number he will be?

I ordered a tannehill jersey too!! I got it from nfl shop and because my gut says tannehill will be a stud I bought the elite one

Never again will I buy a jersey of a player that hasn't yet amounted to anything. I have a Chad Henne "premiere" jersey that I spent 100 dollars on, and a Michael Beasley swingman that I got on sale for 40 dollars. Both are hanging in the back of my closet in mint condition.

I am stationed in Korea and having mine made. I will only be out 38 bucks if he doesn't amount to anything. The link in my above post has them from the Website for 99 bucks.

I'm looking into buying a Tannehill jersey as well but 70 bucks is a bit steep anyone know where I can't get 1 for like 30?

Back
Top Bottom