Just signed up. HELLO ALL! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just signed up. HELLO ALL!

Ricky's Bong

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I am an ex NY'er. I became a fan in 1984 when a childhood friend introduced me to the Superbowl. I watched at his house and became a Dolphins fan. I took much abuse through my school years but loved those Miami vs. Jets games(still do).

I moved to Florida 3 years ago. Purchased my first season ticket and 1 week later, Ricky QUIT! It was the hardest season ever for me. I felt ripped off(still do).

Lately, I have not been keeping up w/ the team because of all of the bad decisions(IMHO). Starting w/ Jimmy Johnson who ruined Dan's last years(again, IMHO). I have been disheartened. Looking around this forum got me a little pumped up.

I found this site while searching for a picture. I hope one of the members can help me. I am looking for a photo of the famous "stop the clock"/"fake spike" play from Nov. 1994. I would like to purchase a real photo. Any thoughts?? Ron Heller was right tackle at the time and I am trying to see what his role(if any) was.

Other than that, it would be nice to talk w/ some more fans.

Uh-oh, Ricky(:goof: ) is coming. He is going to abuse me again.

:welcome:

I personally can't help with your picture quest... but perhaps one of the other members can.
Hope you enjoy your stay!

Back
Top Bottom