Just signed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just signed

ac_dolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just registered and wanted to introduce myself. I am a lifelong fan(since 1971) from Chicago subs and look forward to a great season and all that share my Dolphin interests.

ANy Finfans in the Chicago subs out there?

Welcome, AC!

I've tried to convert my cousin who lives in Glen Ellyn, but he's still staunchly behind da Bears. He'll learn......

I would love to try converting him. I grew up in Lombard, the town next door.

When you visit next time, look me up.

Go Fins!

Hello "Brothers of the Fin" club; I too, have been a Dolphin Junkie since the first season, was born 5 miles from the Orange Bowl, and I have never even liked another team, I feel like a Lifetime player on the bench!! It is the only sport team I get emotional about, and I have been faithful through thick or thin. I moved to NM 1 year ago, and I have yet to see a game this year, unless I put out for another NFL Ticket this year:fire: (Direct TV) I am Going to have to drive 50 miles to the nearest sports bar here to see the Fins-Bucs Game.....Any Fans out here in the Gallup / Farmington area??? I miss watching the games with all my buds in Melbourne!! Everybody out here is a Bronco fan, ( was cool to see the Fins kick *** that game........of course I saw the game three days later, but who counting..........Long way from my Season Tickets at the Orange Bowl, during Marino era, to Where I am now:shakeno: Ciao

Back
Top Bottom