Just threw down for VIP membership... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just threw down for VIP membership...

I also just signed up as well..

Looking forward to seeing what the secret forum is all about.. oh and contributing to the site of course..

Took me like 10 minutes because I forgot my password, had to send in to make a new one, and then have to come up with some stupid password that fit the criteria so no one could guess it, way too much work for a password..

Took me like 10 minutes because I forgot my password, had to send in to make a new one, and then have to come up with some stupid password that fit the criteria so no one could guess it, way too much work for a password..
pay pal?

Interesting. I might join in the future, I'd love to contribute to this great site.

Yeah, I hadn't used it in a while and forgotten my password and of course when it asked me to pick a new password the one I put in was my old one but I had to change it now since I was already too far into it..

Eh, no big deal all that really mattered was ive been wanting to go VIP for a while now and am glad that I have now done that..

Yeah, I hadn't used it in a while and forgotten my password and of course when it asked me to pick a new password the one I put in was my old one but I had to change it now since I was already too far into it..

Eh, no big deal all that really mattered was ive been wanting to go VIP for a while now and am glad that I have now done that..
Never used paypal till i signed up here, probably will never use it again. unless i have crap to sell on ebay.

haha I didn't know that my signing up and post would lead to a few others. I love it, though. Much love for my online fins football family! haha

what are you guys doing up at 2 am? um maybe I don't wanna know? lol welcome to vip op!!!

what are you guys doing up at 2 am? um maybe I don't wanna know? lol welcome to vip op!!!

Well, after checking messages and joing VIP... I cracked open some bud light golden wheat (trying it out), and am pwning the competition in Madden 10 haha (BM is dominating)

Guys:
Welcome to VIP and thank you. The most important part is you are helping to keep us on the air. The cost is staggering and the ads are not paying for it all. So enjoy yourselves and keep your hands off the waitresses.

-Matt

Back
Top Bottom