Just watched ESPN! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just watched ESPN!

Phinz4Life

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
I was watching Sportscenter on ESPN and they showed some clips from the scrimmage. Heres what I saw.

Travis Minor not only looked quick, but he avoided tackles that were basically already upon him. I know its a scrimmage, but he seemed nice.

Sammy Morris looked equally impressive, having quick moves and busting up a guy by just shouldering him to get past.

Even Fred Russell looked damn quick, picking up what appeared to be atleast ten yards.

Our offensive line looked fine on these running plays, real good in fact. Yet...

They showed A.J. in the redzone, scrambling because NONE of his receivers were open and he had no time in the pocket.

Phinz4Life said:
I was watching Sportscenter on ESPN and they showed some clips from the scrimmage. Heres what I saw.

Travis Minor not only looked quick, but he avoided tackles that were basically already upon him. I know its a scrimmage, but he seemed nice.

Sammy Morris looked equally impressive, having quick moves and busting up a guy by just shouldering him to get past.

Even Fred Russell looked damn quick, picking up what appeared to be atleast ten yards.

Our offensive line looked fine on these running plays, real good in fact. Yet...

They showed A.J. in the redzone, scrambling because NONE of his receivers were open and he had no time in the pocket.
i saw it to we looked good running the ball.passing will get better,we have to run well if we want to have any chance.the line looked good as well.

Phinz4Life said:

I saw it too. I prettty much agree with everthing you said. Our RBs looked good.

Phinz4Life said:
No, no, no....you've got it all wrong. It's ESPECIALLY Fred Russell looked damn quick. :up: :lol:

JPhinfan86 said:
No, no, no....you've got it all wrong. It's ESPECIALLY Fred Russell looked damn quick. :up: :lol:
Gotta give him his due credit. Undrafted rookie making an impact, albeit a small one, is still good in things like a scrimmage.

Don't under estimate an Iowa grown player. :lol: I would be ecstatic if Russell somehow became the starter. On a more realistic note, if he was an amazing return guy I wouldn't be surprised. Hawkeye Pride. :D

JPhinfan86 said:
Don't under estimate an Iowa grown player. :lol: I would be ecstatic if Russell somehow became the starter. On a more realistic note, if he was an amazing return guy I wouldn't be surprised. Hawkeye Pride. :D
Think he's worth getting a rookie card for?

And get this, his average RC on ebay is going for $6 and as much as $10. I've been seeing Will Poole and Carey and such going for $3-4, same series, mostly Donruss. Its nuts.

Back
Top Bottom