Justice - So what's his downfall? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Justice - So what's his downfall?

VanDolPhan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
You don't fall from potential top 10 pick to this far in the 2nd round without their being a reason. Wonder what we will hear in the coming weeks about why he fell?

Hell at this rate Miami may get him in the 3rd ;p

"Character concerns". They mentioned on ESPN Radio that when asked if he'd buy his mom a house when he signed his check, he said no, he was getting a red Lamborghini. When asked if the veterans might think he was flashy, he said "Forget them, I'll just drive it to games then".

This was posted on ESPN yesterday afternoon:

As we near draft weekend, USC's Winston Justice is one prospect who might be slipping. Justice's superior pro-day workout on April 2 seemingly helped him solidify a spot in the top 15, but teams are becoming increasingly weary of his somewhat laid-back demeanor and the significant character issues from his past.
The Eagles have long been rumored to covet Justice, but I'm beginning to hear otherwise. In fact, there are still reports of the Eagles, who currently own pick No. 14, moving into the top 10 (possibly in a trade with the Bills) in the hopes of landing Florida State DT Brodrick Bunkley. If the Eagles stay put, a source also tells me Florida WR Chad Jackson is high on the team's wish list. A potential landing spot for Justice could be the Cowboys at pick No. 18, but there are rumors that head coach Bill Parcells would not sign off on another laid-back Southern California offensive tackle after the Jacob Rogers fiasco (second round, 2004). If Justice does experience a free fall, the Chargers would be delighted to address their biggest need with the in-state product.

Back
Top Bottom