k-state vs ok st was way better than lsu bama | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

k-state vs ok st was way better than lsu bama

Coach_Rob

Club Member
Reaction score
dont get me wrong lsu bama was a great defensive game, but kstate osu was exciting as hell. great back and forth game that game down to a coulple yards in the final seconds

Yea right. Nobody cared about that pathetic game played by 2 teams nowhere close to Bama and LSU out of that garbage league that features ZERO defense week in and week out. Im just not excited by those games in college football where the outcome is more or less meaningless. Even if OK St wins the rest of their games, they will get destroyed by whoever represents the SEC in the title game.

Yea right. Nobody cared about that pathetic game played by 2 teams nowhere close to Bama and LSU out of that garbage league that features ZERO defense week in and week out. Im just not excited by those games in college football where the outcome is more or less meaningless. Even if OK St wins the rest of their games, they will get destroyed by whoever represents the SEC in the title game.

so if kstate would have won it would have been meaningless? no it puts stanford up the 2. i understand the game didnt have the same talent but its was alot more exciting to watch imo. plus you are bias being a bama fan, so ofcourse you are going to think it was better. just difference of opinion

I'll take defensive battles all day long. Not a fan of shootouts.

I like Chess. Not a fan of Checkers.

i am a defensive person. i even coach d. i guess i was more into the kstate game bc i wanted ok st knocked off so stanford would move up. so im a little biasd to. i wanna see luck against a dominate d like lsu

i am a defensive person. i even coach d. i guess i was more into the kstate game bc i wanted ok st knocked off so stanford would move up. so im a little biasd to. i wanna see luck against a dominate d like lsu

I expect Okie State to get knocked off by Oklahoma.

That was one ugly game. With all the elite talent these teams recruit you're telling me that's the best they can find at QB? That Alabama QB must have left at least 21 pts on the board missing wide open receivers.

Back
Top Bottom